N-Europe

Now I'm fucked off. All your day-making has been ruined Ash! Why do people find it enjoyable to be utterly annoying?

Also. *gets off chest*, I mentioned to a close mate that my parents were splitting, and he goes "Oh...." and then a couple of minutes later goes "Aww, my life sucks".

I wasn't sure whether to laugh, or bitchslap him.

Parents splitting up is extremely common, and therefore doesn't seem to others to be that big of a deal.

To be fair, My parents are seperated, yet we're still a family whatever, and I couldn't care less, in all honesty. I think I'm a rare case though.

Parents splitting up is extremely common, and therefore doesn't seem to others to be that big of a deal.

To be fair, My parents are seperated, yet we're still a family whatever, and I couldn't care less, in all honesty. I think I'm a rare case though.

Oh yeah, totally. But, a few months ago, his split and he was devastated and we had to be there for him. To moan about how his life "sucks" literally 2 minutes after I confide in him, fucked me off a little.

I'm probably being a whiny bitch, but I'm annoyed, so I'm allowed.

Came free with the super human cool. :heh:

You keep telling yourself that :heh:

I personally campaigned for my parents divorce...or at least I told my mom she can do better (and I believe she has but the thought of parents dating is ick so I don't ask...even if I know they share a bedroom).

Hugs haggis. (which is something I, the vegetarian, never thought I'd say :p)

Well, i fought one of the best fencers in the country (he's teaching our under 21's and something about olympics) and lost in a fast 15-2, he was so flowing in his attacks i was like :o

and i have a house for next year! 50 a weeksies! not too far from uni and it looks pretty good.

happy days

So, I put my nice white Gi in the machine, only somehow caught my rather orange orange belt up with it and didn't notice, the bastard thing turned orangepink, which means I'm probs gonna need to shell out ~£25 for a new one. My face is sad. And my hands reek of bleach. For the record, rewashes and attempted bleachings...did not work.

Weird day. Went to uni, met two nice guys for my intergrated project. All happy days, met up with a mate at halls, had chat with her, then met up with male mate who I've not seen for ages to go cinema..

Got third wheeled, cried, got angry. Had dinner with mate in halls, then met up with the sheffield lot.

Not sure what to think about today, the whole losing a friend thing hit me quite hard, but after speaking to a few people, I found it was the best thing to do and nobody should be treated like that. It just seems like one wave after another and even moving places, I still seem to get everybody elses bad karma.

Weird day. Went to uni, met two nice guys for my intergrated project. All happy days, met up with a mate at halls, had chat with her, then met up with male mate who I've not seen for ages to go cinema..

Got third wheeled, cried, got angry. Had dinner with mate in halls, then met up with the sheffield lot.

Not sure what to think about today, the whole losing a friend thing hit me quite hard, but after speaking to a few people, I found it was the best thing to do and nobody should be treated like that. It just seems like one wave after another and even moving places, I still seem to get everybody elses bad karma.

If people are arseholes, then you can really do without the hassle. Sure, it's nice to have friends, but it's not worth being treated badly.

Next time you see that person, tell them "Jim says to Eat Shit!" That'll teach them. They'll never say a bad word again.

Trust me. I'm a Muslim.

im wasting my life.

got up for my dole meeting after 4 hours sleep. went in, attended, got latest games TM from smiths, then poped into asda and got a big bag of cheesy balls (heh) and a terrys chocolate orange. got home, ate both far to quickly, went back to bed at about 10.30, read till 12 then slept til 3.

sent my CV to a mate, hes handed it to his dad whos hiring at a call center, a few of my mates work there, apparently he asked one of my mates if i could do the job, as i have so little expereince. he said i was outgoing so yeah.

im in a paradox. i both want and dont want this job. its money and experience, but its also phoning people about setanta sport. if i get it, im buying a cowboy costume and wearing it all the time.

im wasting my life...

(Puts on guidance practitioner hat...)

Not fancy college or uni as the alternative? What would you like to do in general? Where do you see yourself in 5yrs time? It's always worth working whilst looking for another job too. Even if that job is crap to you, employers prefer someone who did something rather than nothing. You mentioned having little experience but doing this will give you another string to your bow :)

(Puts on guidance practitioner hat...)

Not fancy college or uni as the alternative? What would you like to do in general? Where do you see yourself in 5yrs time? It's always worth working whilst looking for another job too. Even if that job is crap to you, employers prefer someone who did something rather than nothing. You mentioned having little experience but doing this will give you another string to your bow :)

I believe CTG just finished uni and has come out with a degree in psychology.

If people are arseholes, then you can really do without the hassle. Sure, it's nice to have friends, but it's not worth being treated badly.

Next time you see that person, tell them "Jim says to Eat Shit!" That'll teach them. They'll never say a bad word again.

Trust me. I'm a Muslim.

It is nice to have friends, but it hurts more to know they are better than that and doing that to me is awful, much more than say a person I know was already an arsehole doing that.

My day was cheered by friends though and somewhat of Smedley's question game, however angry anna got about it.

Today is a different story, had critical analysis just now..and I actually love the class we just had. It was studying photographs and some of the images were really awesome to talk about. My image was of two blacks on the podium after recieving their medals for the U.S and rising to equality in society. I've got a lecture at 2 in critical analysis and for once I'm really looking forward to class.

:bouncy:

Today is a different story, had critical analysis just now..and I actually love the class we just had. It was studying photographs and some of the images were really awesome to talk about. My image was of two blacks on the podium after recieving their medals for the U.S and rising to equality in society. I've got a lecture at 2 in critical analysis and for once I'm really looking forward to class.

:bouncy:

Huh, you know theres three right? three medalists, 2 were black one was white but he did the same as them, the black power symbol thing, and he was in disgrace ever since, no one remembers him (evidence is the photo itself) because of what he did, harsh times.

k'bleeeh!!

well i've been living in london for a week now, working at my new job... and finally, today - i seem to be getting into the swing of things. i'm processing customer orders and what-not pretty quick now... not needing my hand held through everything ~ etc etc. feels pretty good!!

and!! i should be able to move outta jamba's place and into my new place next sunday! :yay: looking forward to getting settled properly....

today's been pretty rough >_>!! it's the end of the january sale so everyone's calling asking "CAN I HAVE SOME BUSINESS CARDS RIGHT NOW!!?"

aaaaand!! i tripped UP the stairs out of the underground today and fell right over (i grazed my knee but didnt rip my tights O__o??! go figure...) :cry:

Huh, you know theres three right? three medalists, 2 were black one was white but he did the same as them, the black power symbol thing, and he was in disgrace ever since, no one remembers him (evidence is the photo itself) because of what he did, harsh times.

Yes, I didn't put in my previous post everything about the image, only a brief description! Only supposed to be looking at what they represented, rather than a disgraced white guy in 2nd place.

I hate waking up before my alarm. Especially if it's 10 minutes before. Today was pleb.

Had duck wraps as a light snack as later we shall be ordering a chinese.

Bride that is.

Later today I shall be procrastinating as I and fellow students from my course only have 8 weeks to finish all our work and 9 weeks left of our first year.

My god!

Work has gone totally nuts. Have been very quiet for a year now - was just scraping by on about 15 hours a week, watching all my savings drain away and getting rather worried.

This past two weeks, I've taken on 8 new pupils and next week, I have 48 hours so I'm gonna be knackered. I'd rather have it this way though than struggling.

I did loads of work a few months ago getting my site as high up as possible on google. Am on page 2 now, looks like it's done the trick for me!