N-Europe

just remeberd my friend in infant school. rolf pratt (once claimed to be "a pratt and proud!" that was fucking ace)

just got a kick ass transformer toy, it was a helicopter, real fucking awsome, hes round my house a little later, asks to borrow it. i was a little worried, but thats what friends do, right? i was young and we were best mates (and neither of us had outher mates) so i let him take it home. took ages to get back, when i did, it was covered in mud. hed fucking burried it for a while. WTF?

its now about 16-17 years later, and if i ever see him again, i'll chin the cunt.

Ah siblings, siblings.

I have to say I envy children with no siblings, there's no drama attached, none of this ''sharing'' business. The countless times I had money taken from my room, my sister could easily be in debt to hundreds of pounds to be by now. Would she ever admit she'd taken it? No the fairys must have done it!

She also took CD's when she moved out..oddly though she never took the case. Considering she's 4years my senior it was also quite surprising that she took MY clothes, rather than the other way round.

As for friends, I try not to, everytime I've leant games they've never been returned and CD's always magically disappear. I lent my flatmate a belt (give it a name 2007) and he ''lost'' it, for a belt it was pretty damn special because of where I got it and who I went to give it a name with, me...furious? Hm, yes! I also recall lending somebody else a family guy series, my dad's infact, only for the cases to come back soaked in some kind alcohol crap.

I'm sick of my after work life at the moment... It feels like, I get home from work at 5:20pm and then by the time i know it, its midnight and my weekends just fly.

Last night, I went to a friends house and fixed his computer. Came home, had some food, installed my new server's motherboard, played Fable 2 Knothole expansion then played around with my server to try to get it to boot to Windows for HOURS. I was up till 1:30 trying to get it sorted, i have some new ideas but... Why the hell it isn't working is beyond me.

I know how it feels to have siblings that are always taking things. Everytime I buy a CD, my brother steals it but leaves the case. And when I eventually find it, it's scratched to hell. Did it to my copy of Venus Doom and did it to my copy of All We Know Is Falling (which, luckily for me I have two copies of because my sister got me the wrong cd one xmas).

Anyways, another cold day. Hate it. Mother has turned the heating off, and has been doing it the whole of the winter period, so as to make one of the cats get a thicker coat. So I have to suffer in the cold for some cat. Nice to see where I stand. :shakehead Could put some more clothes on, a t-shirt and shorts isn't really applicable for this weather, but that'd just be wasteful. Really need to go out but won't till tomorrow to pick up stuff for Uni, which I really can't be bothered with. Can't I have another weeks holiday? plz? :) Dunno what I'm doing for the rest of today. Lazing about, listening to music and playing the occasional game I suppose.

Gah! I had an excellent plan, stay up late monday tuesday and wednesday, like REALLLY late til 4 or so, then sleep most of the days, AND last night was crucial! I managed to staying up, but this morning my mother has insisted on coming in and talking to me THREE DIFFERENT FUCKING TIMES that I'm now awake and feeling that irritable itch of tiredness, and she KNOWS I have to work tonight. Never again am I gonna stand for it when she bitches and moans that a tiny noise I made downstairs woke her up whilst she was fucking sleeping. Not impressed. Not fucking impressed. I should get off the internets.

It does. Add kids into the mix, and there goes your gaming time, there goes your internet surfing time, there goes your anything fun time. It's wicked!

Thats your own fault damn it :p

Anyways, another cold day. Hate it. Mother has turned the heating off, and has been doing it the whole of the winter period, so as to make one of the cats get a thicker coat. So I have to suffer in the cold for some cat. Nice to see where I stand. :shakehead Could put some more clothes on, a t-shirt and shorts isn't really applicable for this weather, but that'd just be wasteful. Really need to go out but won't till tomorrow to pick up stuff for Uni, which I really can't be bothered with. Can't I have another weeks holiday? plz? :) Dunno what I'm doing for the rest of today. Lazing about, listening to music and playing the occasional game I suppose.

You can get revenge in a few months when it starts moulting.

It does. Add kids into the mix, and there goes your gaming time, there goes your internet surfing time, there goes your anything fun time. It's wicked!

Except for the middle of the day on a Thursday evidentally....

Woo making a bibliography. So exciting I may explode!! Bright side I seem to have 25 references within 2300 words. If you ignore the fact 7 are films or reviews thats still 18 which is pretty good :)

After that submit it to online plagarism thing and go through it twice more today. Eating at some point and cracking on with this 'file'. Suppose I should shower and tidy up a bit too at some point.

Can't wait until next week when all this uni work is over with :yay:

One of the many reasons why I don't really want kids, haha.

Just go back from school, finished my last exam, woohoo! Don't really know how it went, but I'm hoping I passed. Yeah.

I now have 6 illustrations to finish due tomorrow, but I think I'm gonna have a nap first, as I'm absolutely exhausted. D:

One of the many reasons why I don't really want kids, haha.

Just go back from school, finished my last exam, woohoo! Don't really know how it went, but I'm hoping I passed. Yeah.

I now have 6 illustrations to finish due tomorrow, but I think I'm gonna have a nap first, as I'm absolutely exhausted. D:

Yus, nap away. I get the feeling you've worked yourself dry. Hope the illustrations go well :)

Just finished another assignment and im pretty pleased with it (except one point which im still 'hmm' about but whatever). I think its well argued and with references galore. Should be fine. Just need to find the exact volume number of one copy of Sight and Sound when I go to print it off tomorrow, and check The Art of Spirited Away in Waterstones to make sure I've referenced it correctly...

Anyway im now going to do what most people would have done hours ago; shower and eat.

Thats your own fault damn it :p

I know, I know, but kids were kinda inevitable for me. I couldn't imagine not having them when I got old, but didn't want them right away, but I didn't want them when I was too old, so I just got on that pony (Esther) and rode her till they came along.

Except for the middle of the day on a Thursday evidentally....

I'm at work. Does that make the surfing better or worse? :heh:

kinda weird day.

I was going to be volunteering today, but I realised I needed to ring up Sheffield uni about this job i went for: something on the online form I sent went mad and sent them the previous job app I sent to Sheffield for a totally different job. Spent a good deal of my day chasing that up and correcting the mistake. Been a bit tricky though.

Also, I'm a bit worried about my cat. I think he ate something bad and gave himself the shits this morning. He was really panicky and shit everywhere, then he was acting really weird afterwards. i picked him up to make sure he stayed clear of my dad's office then when I dropped him to the floor (feet first!) he just kinda...slumped when he landed and decided to lie there looking fucked off.

seems to be sleeping it off now but I'm still a bit worried. He's not that young anymore and he got properly sick, I'd be devastated.

Gah 6/7 tasks done, one left to go. I feel light headed because the room I'm working in is stupidly overheated and because I've not had chance to eat yet. Hurray!

Gah I can't wait for this to be over! Just need to edit a movie and place a music file with it and add a music file to another clip I've made. wheee...!

Yus, nap away. I get the feeling you've worked yourself dry. Hope the illustrations go well :)

Just finished another assignment and im pretty pleased with it (except one point which im still 'hmm' about but whatever). I think its well argued and with references galore. Should be fine. Just need to find the exact volume number of one copy of Sight and Sound when I go to print it off tomorrow, and check The Art of Spirited Away in Waterstones to make sure I've referenced it correctly...

Anyway im now going to do what most people would have done hours ago; shower and eat.

Hehe, thanks. I actually slept for about 3 and a half hours now, which is more than I slept last night at least! X3

Still feel absolutely exhausted though and could so go back to sleep, but I've got work to do!

Anyone got any idea what medium I should use for my illustrations? =P

And seems like you're making good progress through all your work as well, yay! (And anything with Spirited Away in it should be awesome!) =D

Dan Dare: I hope your cat is okay, as that sounds quite bad! Maybe with a bit of rest though he'll get better again... and if not, be sure to go to the vet! =O

I'm now not in the best of moods right now.

Just looking at both the City Link and Amazon sites for a clue to where my order is, which should of been here at my house on Tuesday. Upon looking at the City Link site, i get this.

parcelcitylink.jpg

The parcel should of been delivered Tuesday, but was returned to the depot and apparently is still out on delivery. Where is the van, probably parked outside some greasy spoon burger van or something i guess. Still, any clues what to do now. I have already contacted Amazon and they can't do nothing until next week.

Ah gave blood today =D felt good to have that pumped out of my system, it always makes me wonder why people are afraid of needles =/

Ah, I still wish to do that one of these days... But you need to get your blood checked first right? I don't even know my blood group, even though I asked my doctor to check it (and she forgot!). X3

Also, I often seem to have an iron deficiency, so I'm not sure I could give blood then? Or does it not matter? =O