Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest Stefkov

I was 'working' for 9 hours today. Seriously, Monday is gonna be freakin sweet when I get paid.

Ah Raining I didn't read anyones post tbh. Sorry about that.

Maaaan, the weather was so gorgeous today!! Sadly, I was inside, in the dark.

Also, went to a sort of exhibition at the college here with J-whore ^^

The weather was gorgeous in shetland! :o

It was raining non-stop over the uk. :sad:

i am moving tomorrow.

So obviously, my flat is tidied and empty and all my stuff is packed. Erm...

i think my total apathy might be something to do with the fact I dont want to move, and i'm only moving to save money. I'm going to really miss living on my own, not met my new housemates yet either.

My days been abit crap.

Sixth form was a waste of time (as usual these days) the teachers seem to be more 'moany' now than before the exams. Another thing which made it crap was that we were told yesterday that my grandad has between 3-12 weeks left to live, which is a pretty shit thing to hear. I'm going to spend alot of time with him the next few week.

In other (less depressing) news, i've been playing brawl and looking for a car to buy.

My days been abit crap.

Sixth form was a waste of time (as usual these days) the teachers seem to be more 'moany' now than before the exams. Another thing which made it crap was that we were told yesterday that my grandad has between 3-12 weeks left to live, which is a pretty shit thing to hear. I'm going to spend alot of time with him the next few week.

In other (less depressing) news, i've been playing brawl and looking for a car to buy.

Strider that's terrible :( My thoughts are with you.

Seriously, i'm starting to wonder if this place is cursed, every other person seems to be losing loved ones. :(

Suprisingly not bad. Getting out ideas for this script. Relaxing most of the day. Work wasn't as busy as I thought and we finished at 10.20 which is a first. Stopped for a drink after and played "dirty word association" (to prove guys can turn anything dirty). Should be in bed as I have to be up in 7 hours.

Oh and all my friends on facebook seem to have got their results, but we don't get ours til July 11th. Not sure if thats 3rd years too but if this time next year everyone I know knows what they got and I have to wait two weeks I won't be impressed. (Speaking of; congrats to your girlfriend Plattapus)

Had a really weird dream where someone I don't know that well died and I was distraught. Then through the dream little things were hinting to me that the whole thing didn't make complete sense, like where the funeral was taking place, and as the revelation dawned that I was in a dream I woke up.

Scary.

i have developed a new packing technique that is really helping with my rush to pack on time - tipping a draw straight into a bag, then putting that in the box. Easy.

Haha and easy to unpack! ^^

My day has been rather epic. :smile: I got up and my mum and sister gave me my birthday present early (like a week early XD)

1TB Western Digital External hd! :awesome:

I'm in love! <3

Guest bluey

my day was super MEH.

but i got through it :grin:

the only really bad thing was the horrific delays getting home on the trains... not only did an ayumi hamasaki gig hold up everything at harajuku on the yamanote line (like, the circle line of japan~) but someone had decided to end it all on the line i take home, too.. >___> jumpers.... why always rush hour??

suicide is soo common in japan... i gotta admit tokyo is pretty depressing... even i find it kinda hard being upbeat all the time.

...but i'm addicted to genki drinks... so it's not that hard, ne ^_^

...but i'm addicted to genki drinks... so it's not that hard, ne ^_^

Jap drinks eh? Oh wait your in Tokyo lol.

You tried a bottle of Ramune yet? the bottles are so odd.

My day goes good, The World Ends With You soundtrack arrived today, so purdy, I feel I died a little when I took it out of its seal, but I think I'l keep that treatment for the mix soundtrack released next month.

Guest Stefkov
Jap drinks eh? Oh wait your in Tokyo lol.

You tried a bottle of Ramune yet? the bottles are so odd.

My day goes good, The World Ends With You soundtrack arrived today, so purdy, I feel I died a little when I took it out of its seal, but I think I'l keep that treatment for the mix soundtrack released next month.

Alternatively you could have left it in the seal and got the songs/tunes via another means.

Today worked again. Joined in with the vodka drinking group which started at 11 o'clock. Joined in late though at about 2. Played some table tennis and came home.