Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

So far the only requirements I have (though there might be more to follow):

- must be about 22 or older

- be taller than me (shouldn't be too hard)

- preferably have dark coloured hair (don't seem to like blondes)

- live close to me

So I guess most here would fail on at least one of those requirements. D:

I fail on a least 3, so you're safe! : peace:

I fail on a least 3, so you're safe! : peace:

=P

Really though, I'm tired of being lonely. Have been alone and lonely for the most part of my life now and I'm getting bored of it. This summer might suck because of it, got nothing planned for most of July and I think loneliness will get to me again then. D:

*will have to find lots of games to keep her busy or something*

Lazy day, spent most of it lounging.

Watched Blade Runner and The Shining, felt a bit tired halfway trough the Shining after I finished it, didn't feel really tired... at all

- live close to me

Weren't you complaining about sexism on the internet? :heh:

This has nothing to do with me failing all 4 of (oppressive) demands.

Lazy day, spent most of it lounging.

Watched Blade Runner and The Shining, felt a bit tired halfway trough the Shining after I finished it, didn't feel really tired... at all

Weren't you complaining about sexism on the internet? :heh:

This has nothing to do with me failing all 4 of (oppressive) demands.

I don't see how that is in any way sexist? I'm not asking for them to have a huge penis or be all built and have strong muscles. These are pretty simple requirements (since people younger than me can be pretty immature, shorter than me would be weird since I'm only 5ft3 anyway, dark coloured hair since I have bad experience with blond haired people and live close since otherwise I'll still be lonely). =P

By the way is it obvious I don't want to study for my exam? >.>;

I don't see how that is in any way sexist? I'm not asking for them to have a huge penis or be all built and have strong muscles. These are pretty simple requirements (since people younger than me can be pretty immature, shorter than me would be weird since I'm only 5ft3 anyway, dark coloured hair since I have bad experience with blond haired people and live close since otherwise I'll still be lonely). =P

By the way is it obvious I don't want to study for my exam? >.>;

You know sexism as in the unfair standards and all :heh:

Bad jokes aside I wouldn´t either want to study for exams at this hour or at least the hour that is here.

I´m not making any sense to myself here, I should go to sleep...

Hey Tom; I'm sure the move will be fine :) Meeting new people and living with them is an exciting experience. Just remember they'll be as anxious as you, and use it to your advantage.

My day; spent a couple of hours just ANNOYED at a friend for not being able to comprehend a simple card game. Wanted to hit her with a wine bottle numerous times. Besides that I've had a nice last-night here, and am ready for the nervous morning to come where I realise I've not packed half the stuff I need. Stupidly washed my clothes today so they'll all be damp tomorrow. But hey! Shall be in brighton this time tomorrow, what's so bad about that?

I just came back from my Japanese oral exam. I think I did pretty well.

Nice. Still got any more exams to go?

I'm getting ready to leave to my last one, Sociology oral exam. Bleh. Only got to read all my notes twice, so I'm not sure how this one will go. >.>;

Nice. Still got any more exams to go?

I'm getting ready to leave to my last one, Sociology oral exam. Bleh. Only got to read all my notes twice, so I'm not sure how this one will go. >.>;

One more: "Sociaal economische geografie van Japan" (Socio-economical geography of Japan or whatever). I have it on monday, so there's still loads of time. I wish exams would be over sooner though.

Good Luck!

- live close to me

- I'm going to be 22 in January of next year, so I think I pass on this one...whaat? They all count.

- I'm not the tallest person in the world, but I think I must be taller. I'm not even wearing heels, hoo har.

- YES! I'm of Asian descent. Finally being partly a darkie has some benefits. Wahoo!

- After consulting a world map on Google, Wales and Belgium are only about 3 finger spaces apart.

Maybe...maybe it's true love...

*ahem* You're just too good to be truuuue

Can't take my eyeees off yoooou...

Today has been a good day. I woke up with a really bad chest, as I have a pretty nasty chest infection at the moment. My doctor, in Brighton, was pretty useless although he did refer me for an x-ray...now I've just gotta wait two weeks for the results. I love it. :(

Got a phone call off my agency asking what I'm doing for the summer. I'm in Wales at the moment for a week or two, having some rest and relaxation before I start working, and my agent told me to give him a phone call a week before I go back and he'll find me some work. Now THAT is how an agency works. :D

Been playing some classic pro evolution with my brother, and have also just found out today that my Uncle has passed his degree in Engineering. He is married with four kids, has a full time job, and he managed to do really well and get a 2:1. Well done that man.

So, hoorah!

One more: "Sociaal economische geografie van Japan" (Socio-economical geography of Japan or whatever). I have it on monday, so there's still loads of time. I wish exams would be over sooner though.

Good Luck!

Oi, good luck on your last one! I think mine went okay. Had to pick three questions, write some stuff down and just say it all to my teacher. He only asked some extra stuff with one question, the rest was good enough. So I think I did well.

Hey eenuh i have a couple of mates who live in Belgium who fit the criteria. PM me and il hook you up :P

And no im not kidding ^^

Heh, where exactly do they live and do you have pictures? X3

- I'm going to be 22 in January of next year, so I think I pass on this one...whaat? They all count.

- I'm not the tallest person in the world, but I think I must be taller. I'm not even wearing heels, hoo har.

- YES! I'm of Asian descent. Finally being partly a darkie has some benefits. Wahoo!

- After consulting a world map on Google, Wales and Belgium are only about 3 finger spaces apart.

Maybe...maybe it's true love...

*ahem* You're just too good to be truuuue

Can't take my eyeees off yoooou...

Today has been a good day. I woke up with a really bad chest, as I have a pretty nasty chest infection at the moment. My doctor, in Brighton, was pretty useless although he did refer me for an x-ray...now I've just gotta wait two weeks for the results. I love it. :(

Got a phone call off my agency asking what I'm doing for the summer. I'm in Wales at the moment for a week or two, having some rest and relaxation before I start working, and my agent told me to give him a phone call a week before I go back and he'll find me some work. Now THAT is how an agency works. :D

Been playing some classic pro evolution with my brother, and have also just found out today that my Uncle has passed his degree in Engineering. He is married with four kids, has a full time job, and he managed to do really well and get a 2:1. Well done that man.

So, hoorah!

Three finger spaces apart... then you could play videogames with me right now! =D

Anyway, hope you feel better soon, booh to chest infections.

My day was weird. Exam went okay, then went and had a huge ice cream with friends and sat there for ages to talk (even though we were sitting outside and it was raining and the umbrella things didn't cover us completely). It was raining like crazy, so on my walk home I got soaked, even with my crappy umbrella.

Arrive home to find no one is here except my dog in the kitchen... with a notebook completely torn to pieces and the floor being covered in paper. D:

And in the veranda there was a huge puddle of water from the leak (cleaned it up and had to find a bucket that was big enough). And water started coming under the door in the washing room. @____@

I also have no idea where my entire family is...

Great way to start my summer break. =P

Day has been great, started off abit iffy, but the surprise gift from my mum was 3 big helium balloons and a plushie ^_^.

Bought my tv and wii, so had fun setting that up. OOf I like birthdays I've decided. Other than that I won't be doing much until saturday!

Guest Stefkov

Wired up some new lights today, using some of that cable that you can't really bend otherwise it snaps. I hate that cable. Also caused a bit of a hold up whilst only driving down the road to Manchester Fort. I hate Zafiras, never driving it again.

Spent about 5 hours out the house doing simple jobs. Bit like WoW.

That is a great suprise nightwolf! :yay: and

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! your exams are finally over Eenuh! :bouncy:

My day?

It was pretty good! :) School as usual, It started off in a boring way with History which just went completely over my head. Then finished a film off in RS.

In games to avoid the pain of another football session I decided to go off to the gymn. :p

Coolness Bears doing exercise? MADNESS!

I did more than just sit there, this time, and used a fair number of the equipment avaliable and actually broke into a sweat. :heh:

I got shown how to use half the stuff as I hadn't got a clue. The Gymn is quite fun.

Then I had councilling training sessions again which were also good.

Bad thing is I finally got told to have a shave.... :/

Well I'm pissed off. My friends are celebrating their last exam tonight without me seeing as I have one tommorrow just because someone has a party tommorrow which my best mate is going to and he doesn't want to miss out on seeing my girl friend who is apparently just good friends with him even though they stay over each other's houses constantly. Some friends they both turned out to be >_>

Oh well exam went well, one more tommorrow and I'm done.

Well I'm pissed off. My friends are celebrating their last exam tonight without me seeing as I have one tommorrow just because someone has a party tommorrow which my best mate is going to and he doesn't want to miss out on seeing my girl friend who is apparently just good friends with him even though they stay over each other's houses constantly. Some friends they both turned out to be >_>

Oh well exam went well, one more tommorrow and I'm done.

Wow good friends my arse *hugs*

They are both my best friends but they do things which clearly annoy me and then the guy gets all iffy and has a go at me even though I wish it was the other way around.

On the other hand my day has just perked up, I'm finally close to winning a Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner bid on EBAY :D FINALLY. 21 mins to go

My ear is nearly all better wooooo!

I'm beginning to really hate work, my colleague just won't stfu. He keeps trying to be as awesome as I am and failing miserably.

He tries to correct everything I do. I've been in the job 3 years, he's been there 2 months. I think he should stfu >_>

I was sitting on my break, and my (private) phone started ringing. It was this telephone number that has been plaguing me with calls trying to sell stuff. So I rejected the call. He leans over and says "why do you keep rejecting your phone calls"

1) I don't see why its any of his business what I do with my phone and/or calls

2) I told him the reason yesterday, and he's so thick he can't even remember my answer, and he pestered me for it again.

This is why i don't like people! >_<

- live close to me

Check, check, check and... why not, check. Where do the hopefuls sign up?

I dunno about today, but yesterday was a weird one because first thing in the morning I was awoke from a dream which I really didn't want to be. :nono:

Tonight (very soon) will be House and that program that's after it that isn't very macho.

Got a job interview for a weekend job with a 8 and 7 hour shift. I think they're going to give me it anyway, my aunts fiance works in a sense there and said they'll probably give me since there a bit short on staff. Gets me some extra money, though if I don't get it then meh.

Though it sounded like they wanted me to start this weekend, but I can't work this Saturday cause of someones 18th birthday party, or next Saturday cause of a Brawl tourney :heh:

My ear is nearly all better wooooo!

I'm beginning to really hate work, my colleague just won't stfu. He keeps trying to be as awesome as I am and failing miserably.

He tries to correct everything I do. I've been in the job 3 years, he's been there 2 months. I think he should stfu >_>

I was sitting on my break, and my (private) phone started ringing. It was this telephone number that has been plaguing me with calls trying to sell stuff. So I rejected the call. He leans over and says "why do you keep rejecting your phone calls"

1) I don't see why its any of his business what I do with my phone and/or calls

2) I told him the reason yesterday, and he's so thick he can't even remember my answer, and he pestered me for it again.

This is why i don't like people! >_<

You should tell him to fuck off. problem solved :)