Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

You liver closer to Sheffield, if the Worksop I'm seeing on google maps is just south east of the place. So you'd like that place better. I like Manchester because I've lived here for 17 years.

fuu

You've obviously never been to Worksop.

Haha! I was thinking the exact same thing earlier when I was attempting to defend Sheffield. I guess most people just feel comfortable in the place that they have spent the most time.

Seriously though yes you will feel more welcome in your own area as it seems more familiar. So you can't judge outside areas against your hometown. But you can judge outside areas against other outside areas.

Manchester seems really dirty and unwelcoming/unfriendly. So does Nottingham. Sheffield is ok but has quite a lot of problem areas. Leeds seems really clean and friendly/welcoming.

That's just my opinion obviously and everyone is entitled to have their own.

How was my day? Well lets see. I hasd my parents come up to visit me and deliver presents for my birthday. We went for a lovely roast dinner and I had an amazing cheesecake. Then I cleaned my room in preparation for my girlfriend to come round. So far so good. Then she broke up with me after over a year together, because on her church weekend away she felt God telling her that she should be single, despite the fact she doesn't want to be. I then spent the rest of last night crying. Wicked.... happy birthday to me.

Spent the day packing yesterday ready for the move on tuesday, finishing(ish) my psychology coursework and listening to CSS. All in all a "meh" day. I'm just getting ready to go out now, to today should be a laugh.

God telling her that she should be single

Thats why i dont listen to the voices in my head

That sucks man, sorry to hear it. Hope you walk out your front door now and find someone twice as good!

Went out last night. Was good. We quickly ditched our friend who had, up until that point (and would carry on to) complain about his boyfriend. Drank. Silly times. Met lots of random people and about 3am called it quits and me and my friend came back here and shared the bed. Although he quickly spread out and I was curled up on the edge, good thing im tiny. So far spent the morning lounging around chatting, been nice.

Going to drift into town to get some fresh air and maybe some OJ. And probably should do some assignment work.

Then she broke up with me after over a year together, because on her church weekend away she felt God telling her that she should be single, despite the fact she doesn't want to be. I then spent the rest of last night crying. Wicked.... happy birthday to me.

Shit, man, that's awful. :(

I've heard that reason being used before, I just find it almost cowardly. One thing is appears obvious, from what little I know of the situation, and it's that she is very confused.

However, as Daniel said, you're probably better off picking yourself up as soon as you feel able. Then maybe you can find someone who really will put you before everyone else.

For the time being, have a hug, my small masculine friend of sun-like hue.

Yesterday I went Bowling which was fun! then today I got up and went to the gym for the first time in like a year. God damn it hurt so much.

I'm now awaiting newcastles victory over chelski later for good times :)

Today's been kinda blahhhh.

Finished and handed in the video I had to make. But because I spent the last four days working on that, I didn't get to do anything for my Graphic Design assignments. So I skipped my lunch break to work on that. Wanted to print out stuff for it but the printers didn't give me anything (though they did eat my money).

Graphic design itself was meh. Still need to do a lot of work for it.

Kinda broke down into tears (twice) when I got home cause of all the stress and pressure. Plus I need summer clothes (it'll be 27°C this week) but I don't have time to go. Unless I skip some classes on Wednesday.

=(

Today's been kinda blahhhh.

Finished and handed in the video I had to make. But because I spent the last four days working on that, I didn't get to do anything for my Graphic Design assignments. So I skipped my lunch break to work on that. Wanted to print out stuff for it but the printers didn't give me anything (though they did eat my money).

Graphic design itself was meh. Still need to do a lot of work for it.

Kinda broke down into tears (twice) when I got home cause of all the stress and pressure. Plus I need summer clothes (it'll be 27°C this week) but I don't have time to go. Unless I skip some classes on Wednesday.

=(

Aww Eenuh :sad:

Coolness Bears Mode

Hugs Eenuh.

Coolness Bears Mode

Haha! damn right I am going to have a good night! We are going to be sat around that!

ty nightworld and charlie

I am personally quite proud of the papa john's tomato placemats for our social drinks (beer / glasses) and the dominos pizza placemat in the middle :D

Even clingfilmed the placemats to prevent spillages!

--

aww feel better soon eenuh!

Been pretyt sunny here so was out in the garden for most of the afternoon. Now over past couple of hours i've been really tired. That way you don't know if your sleeping or not but you know what's going on.

I tried sleeping but couldn't get to sleep

=.=