Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Well I don't take meds for depression or anything, just immune-suppressants have really scary side effects.

My panic attacks got so bad I was taking them every night. Luckily I got over that stage but I still have bad nights occasionally where I just have to sleep with the light on or whatever. Not sure why I just get very scared ;_;

I'm glad you don't suffer from them too much tho, and I hope the depression goes away =)

That sounds very bad Raining_Away. :sad:

Im going be more open now about myself as well.

I have trouble sleeping myself as well but not the same as you have with having to have the lights on. For me I get very weird dreams sometimes.

*Hugs Coolness Bears.

I stutter when I get nervous more than anything :heh:

Now that you mention it I get a weird shivery type thing sometimes, s'quite weird :/ I only get nervous around people I don't know, or in large groups.

Same I get nervous around people that i dont know or what going to happen to me in a unknown surrounding. Also I used to get embarrassed easy as well.

thanks for the hug!

have one back.

Woo! :D Have a few more yourself!

*more hugs*

Panic attacks are sudden, discrete periods of intense anxiety, fear and discomfort that are associated with a variety of somatic and cognitive symptoms.

Ah ok! Thank you for telling me that Dante. :) sounds horrible!

I get nervous around almost anyone, i start to well up and get really hot and sometimes i can't physically speak as i feel like i'm choking!

SUCCESS! I have completed one of my essays!

The celebration is a little late though, considering I finished it 3 hours ago.

I have made a Kuru Kuru Kururin game out of blue tack and paper and pens. I plan to use a cigarette as the helicopter, but I have yet to figure out the logistics of such an undertaking.

Yesterday; Odd. Adjusting and everything. Bought some stuff from town and my room looks better at least. Oh and I did a cool drawing. Lecture was dull but after we drank gin, played Sonic 2 and watched Dexter.

Today has been meh. Watched Dirt and just finished off an assignment, doing all the fiddly reference things. Gonna eat then read through it. Go see someone about summer work. Then move onto my next assignment.

Not really done much today, got given back some assignments, so in a way that's good so I can get started on those tomorrow.

Having to buy 00g (10mm) plugs and a pair for 7/16ths (14mm) plugs for my mate because they are being dicsountinued...sob =[

So that's gonna cost me a fortune...oh well, definately booking my theory tonight, so that's a plus.

Woke up this mornin', couldn't believe what I saw. One-hundred-million bottles, washed up on the shore. Woke up this mornin' with a blue moon in my eyes. Woke up this morning, and got myself a gun - got myself a gun

SUCCESS! I have completed one of my essays!

The celebration is a little late though, considering I finished it 3 hours ago.

I have made a Kuru Kuru Kururin game out of blue tack and paper and pens. I plan to use a cigarette as the helicopter, but I have yet to figure out the logistics of such an undertaking.

Yup, gotta love essays. My can tower is nowhere near as intense as your kuru kuru kururin, mind.

Woke up this mornin', couldn't believe what I saw. One-hundred-million bottles, washed up on the shore. Woke up this mornin' with a blue moon in my eyes. Woke up this morning, and got myself a gun - got myself a gun

Seen them live. One of the best gigs that I've been to in a while, might have something to do with a HOT girl hiiting on me though.

Just finished 2 pieces of maths homework that have been annoying me ever since I started my holiday. They weren't hard but they were just made of pure effort. Historgrams, standard deviation and all that rubbish whoever invented standard deviation blatantly just wanted to see people suffer at all the immense sums if they don't have a graphical calculator =/

Hurrah for graphical calculators!

Still though stats in general is shit. It's so long and tedious. It's not that hard it just takes a lot of effort. I prefer questions which require a lot of think rather than a lot of writing/working.

I have a graphical but I bought it from WHSMITHS =[ Stupid mistake. Now I plan on ordering a better one, but don't have any idea where to get a cheap one since they all look so expensive and money is a bit tight at the moment =/

I prefer working out questions, because at least I know the answer to them usually :p STATS FTW! Mechanics = majorly rubbish.