Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Today so far has been good. I went to a lecture at 10, then had an hour's tutorial which was slightly pointless but still. Then me and my tutor group went and had a nice lunch at The Cavendish on west street, food was pretty cheap and good too, and we all had a massive chat, which was good. Now I'm sitting here, procrastinating, but ah well.

Also Ashley make sure you come up late January so I'm around, or no free Italian lessons for you.

uh, didn't it come with a long hair trimmer? it fucking kills when they rip hair out.
Yeah it does, but typically I'll yank a few hairs out before remember this small detail!

Today so far has been good. I went to a lecture at 10, then had an hour's tutorial which was slightly pointless but still. Then me and my tutor group went and had a nice lunch at The Cavendish on west street, food was pretty cheap and good too, and we all had a massive chat, which was good. Now I'm sitting here, procrastinating, but ah well.

Also Ashley make sure you come up late January so I'm around, or no free Italian lessons for you.

Cavendish food is fairly good value - monday night's good for cheap booze too! How are you finding sheffield, in general? I feel like an old vet of the city these days :P

Also, if Ashley makes a promise to come up for my birthday (early jan) then he'll probably end up coming up late jan anyway.

(but ashley! early jan is exam period so you won't have any uni note-taking to do!)

Cavendish food is fairly good value - monday night's good for cheap booze too! How are you finding sheffield, in general? I feel like an old vet of the city these days :P

Yeah I'm really liking it thanks. It's a lot different to down south, everyone's just a lot friendlier and easier going in general and the city's great. I like the balance between all the greenery and yet it's still a city. Plus the night life is amazing. How long have you been up here now then?

Three years and a bit, so far. Still discovering good pubs for food/booze/entertainment (Fagan's/Sheaf View/Shakespeare respectively), and there's enough variety in the nightlife to keep things fresh. Town centre's not too busy, too, and yeah god bless the botanical gardens!

Not a great day today.

Felt crappy but had to head into town, because ive had money stolen from my bank I didnt have any to spend so I was gonna trade in some games. Of course Gamestation didnt have enough money and the other shops required a bank statement etc which I didnt know until I got there.

Got home earlier and went on the laptop, that suddenly restarted for no reason and now everytime I try to load Windows I get a quick flash of the blue screen of death then the pc restarts again. It looks like im going to have to format the pc and reinstall Windows but now of course I cant find my Windows XP cd!

Amazing night, horrific day. Went out with a few friends last night after finally managing to finish an essay that was due. Ended up getting a little too plastered, and when the club closed I headed toward a cash machine with Becks to grab some cash to get a couple of pizza's with. It told me I was at minus god knows what, and it took me about 5 minutes to calm down and realise my accomodation had taken money out even though they promised me they wouldn't until I got my loan through.

Consequently I'm now about £1500 in debt, and unless the bank allows me to cancel the payment they took, I'm a little fucked. Eurgh.

Amazing night, horrific day. Went out with a few friends last night after finally managing to finish an essay that was due. Ended up getting a little too plastered, and when the club closed I headed toward a cash machine with Becks to grab some cash to get a couple of pizza's with. It told me I was at minus god knows what, and it took me about 5 minutes to calm down and realise my accomodation had taken money out even though they promised me they wouldn't until I got my loan through.

Consequently I'm now about £1500 in debt, and unless the bank allows me to cancel the payment they took, I'm a little fucked. Eurgh.

Ouch that sucks. Looks like tomorrow's on me lol. Good thing I have a tonne of buy one get one free vouchers, you're in luck :p

Guest Stefkov

Pretty much transferred every file on my PC onto other hard drives for the install of 7.

I went into town for a walk.

Then I came back to my room and re-wrote my CV. Looks much better now.

Added in a bit of 1B5505.

I went back to town and handed said CV in at GAME. Hopefully I get the temp Christmas job. Then I bought some drinks from Dong Dongs. Some Calpico and Ramune, lovely drinks.

Then I had a Burger King.

Then I pre-ordered a game from amazon JP.

Then I spent 100 quid on a game from YesAsia.

Now I'm here.

I'm not best pleased about the J/C. They have buggered up an interview i should have had a month and a half ago (13 week interview). So, i've had the 3 month interview last week and next week i have to go in for the 13 week interview on the Wednesday. Why can't they book it for Thursday so i only have to go in once.

See this is the problem. Jay says early Jan, you say late. You bloody people! :heh: If everyone is around late Jan then I'll probably swing by early for the Jayman and then come back at a later date. Ain't like I'm doing anything else.

Today was okay. Morning lecture was dull. It was about...something. Not about a turtle, an ant, a bird and some weird deformed flamingo/swan that takes up most of my page I'm sure.

Afternoon student cancelled so I went and had a pub lunch with some friends because I wasn't in the mood to embark on a 2 hour journey home in the rain.

Just been on a run, after about a 6 week hiatus of eating not as healthily, drinking a lot more and being rather lazy. The majority of it was uphill, for about a mile and a half....and it was...AMAZING. Glad I've started that again, time to cross another bad habit I've gotten into off the list.

Boring day.

Went to class isntead of driving home, wish I hadn't bothered, although it was good for me to learn, I wasn't interested and sat on facebook all lesson and still got the programming working.

Went for chinese, came home, slept, talked to housemate who was crying yesterday.

Sorely tempted to just drive home tomorrow but I know I should be good and go do work. :angry:

Just been on a run, after about a 6 week hiatus of eating not as healthily, drinking a lot more and being rather lazy. The majority of it was uphill, for about a mile and a half....and it was...AMAZING. Glad I've started that again, time to cross another bad habit I've gotten into off the list.

Where abouts did you go?

Juggling society was good - had a few new people, but generally numbers were low. Got my plate-spinning skillz sorted, and now working on learning to juggle clubs. Got some events lined up for the future (circus trips, workshops, stuff like that) which should be good - even though a committee member totally resigned, which blows.

Some good chats in the pub afterwards - turns out we have one of the best hula hoopers in the country in our midst (who managed to quickly show me where i was going wrong with the leg-hoop I was doing...) and I've been roped into doing some acrobalance next tuesday! Excellent :D

So tonight I'll catch up with Question Time (as everyone is talking about it) then watch a bunch of Fringe, and maybe continue reading The Dark Tower, which is seriously seriously seriously soooo awesome!

I also kinda sent a happy drunk text to my ex last night, but it was a nice text that gave me some closure, and hopefully is a step towards using the ex as an information bank for dating advice rather than the sexpool of emotions she currently is for me.

AHEM.

Haven't done any work today which is bad and makes me feel pretty shitty.

But I've been tired and wanted to relax, so fuck you BUSH!

I e-mailed my lecturer a screen shot of the head I modelled yesterday and the day before asking for advice on the overall look.

I knew the poly count and flow was correct and fine, just worried about the actual look of it.

He e-mailed back giving a few tips and also said, "He looks like Rick Moranis."

Which blew me away because unbeknown to him I had used a front and side picture of Rick for reference; and then drew my cartoon based on Rick.

I was pretty pleased.

I kind of hate modelling characters though, this is only my third time but they're so... boring.

Buildings are cooler!

God damn it was nice to finally have a lie in!

Going home today, woohoo. I wasn't originally planning too, but mum called me a while ago and asked about it, so I get to go home where there is no coughing, no creaking beds, no loud shouting down phones and a clean kitchen.

I is happy.

:bouncy:

I have a shit 5.45-9 shift later, which kinda ruins my friday night plans. It's a friend's birthday, so I am going to miss the meal and now i have to go all the way to her house for the party and can only stay for like two hours so i can get the last tram home, as I have work early tomorrow. Gaaaaaaaaay.