Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I just wasted 5 minutes trying to figure out where to move the above posts, but in teh end gave up because I didn't want to waste another 10 mins watching the video to determine exactly where the posts should go.

I'm real bored. I've done as much facebook stalking as any man can for the morning. Loaded up the new House episode, but don't have headphones, so I can't watch it. Trying to get people sorted for Tuesday Club tonight (fuck yeaaaa) but tehy're non-committal. Housemates are definitely going so that's fine (Dan - I didn't invite you because I know you're going to be a weekends-only kinda guy from now on, or you'd whinge or something), and I'm working 'til 9pm so won't get back til 10... need to get drunk fast once I'm here. Bleh. Already not bothered about going. I was born falling over.

Page 1337!

I just wasted 5 minutes trying to figure out where to move the above posts, but in teh end gave up because I didn't want to waste another 10 mins watching the video to determine exactly where the posts should go.

Trust me, it's not worth the time to waste on thinking that. If you ever get the time to unleash the video upon yourself. You'll appreciate these words.

I saw them just a month ago! Have fun!

Thanks, I'm sure we'll enjoy it! It'll be our first gig together, whoo. Plus the first time I'm seeing Massive Attack so very curious about it. =)

Today has been okayyyy. Been doing lots of work on a project, which is slowly reaching its last stages. So far I've worked on it for about 70 hours already heh. But then again I'm also a slow worker so yeah. =P

Finished an assignment for school as well (probably won't even have to hand it in, annoyingly) and am now about to start studying for a test I have tomorrow. My day off has been filled with work work work, fun. =P

Do you know that great feeling you get when you anticipate a delivery all morning and then you hear the in-other-cases-would-be-annoying knock on the door. ^______^

Got my new Toshiba 32" HD tv in white, with matching Bose Acoustimass 5.1 system today. Equipment for my new Studio flat.

(Yeah, I dig the snow white systems; matches with my Mac mini and soon to get (again) Wii... And to boot, its been sunny all day here in London. ^^

Once of those rubbish work days that are soooo frustrating. ''Can you just do this for me too''; happy to do it, but don't blame me when I don't have time to do my actual job as well.

Gonna go in the gym (great stress reliever), make fajitas, then contemplate cinema.

Page 1337!

I'm glad someone else noticed this awesomeness. :D

-----------------------------------------------

Today at work was pretty much non-stop... I mean it usually is anyway but moresos atm because I'm covering three 7am-3pm shifts in a row - I usually work afternoon/early evening - we have two members of staff from our dept off at once despite the fact that this isn't supposed to happen. :nono:

So I was pretty much expected to do everything when the place was already in a state when I walked into work today - was like that yesterday too - anyway I managed, two shifts down one to go then I'm off on Thurday and back on Monday, four day weekend hell yeah! :D

Also my bike arrived today :o haven't unpacked it yet... contemplated getting it ready etc today and cycling in tomorrow but I think I'll leave cycling into work until Monday, but will be taking it for a test-run etc on Thursday 'fo 'sho! :smile:

Once of those rubbish work days that are soooo frustrating. ''Can you just do this for me too''; happy to do it, but don't blame me when I don't have time to do my actual job as well.

This! This is basically what its been like for me at work today too, the way I see it though is if people ask you to do 'this' and 'that' on top of what you already have to do then it's their fault if you then don't have time to do everything that they are paying you to do.

'Do your best and fuck the rest!'

Words that I live by at work. :grin:

Someone kill me now.

I'm very ill, and crap at maths (in comparison to everyone else in my course).

Thats Cambridge man. :(

I'm real bored.

Bored?! Should god damn slap you. http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25762&page=4

Gonna go in the gym (great stress reliever), make fajitas, then contemplate cinema.

Yeah work was just....ridiculous today. This one guy was such a tool "THESE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN HELP YOU" His response "I don't want to speak to them." we were just going round and round in circles, and I actually (cos' I'm normally good at keeping my cool) sounded the most annoyed I've ever sounded at a client, I said to him "Okay, well I'm putting you through to them now." ~whethere he liked it or not~

Tool.

Yes. Cinema. Epic. Dooo eeeeet.

haha no offence but i dont think that would work :P..

and ps you sure have a high respect for yourself :P

I think nightwolf would prefer to refer to it as "inflated ego" or something along those lines...

Along the lines of whoever suggested abstract buildings, why not do something along the lines of old and contemporary in today's cities/towns - how old and new are morphed into one living space - just look at London for example, lots of historical landmarks surrounded by new and modern complexes (some of which are quite artistic). It'd certainly be interesting to see to what extent a merging of generations has occurred.

EDIT: Holy crap, I said 'along the lines' a lot there! I blame tiredness.

my day has been awesome! I was literally offered sex at work today! A girl came up to me asked me what I was doing now I'd split from my girlfriend (that was like 6/7 months ago!) and when it last was I said months ago and she said there were plenty of girls who must want it, I was like no and she said well I do why not come round to mine thursday as she'd quite like to! awesome!

my day has been awesome! I was literally offered sex at work today! A girl came up to me asked me what I was doing now I'd split from my girlfriend (that was like 6/7 months ago!) and when it last was I said months ago and she said there were plenty of girls who must want it, I was like no and she said well I do why not come round to mine thursday as she'd quite like to! awesome!

Pics or it didn't happen in the future.

I think nightwolf would prefer to refer to it as "inflated ego" or something along those lines...

Along the lines of whoever suggested abstract buildings, why not do something along the lines of old and contemporary in today's cities/towns - how old and new are morphed into one living space - just look at London for example, lots of historical landmarks surrounded by new and modern complexes (some of which are quite artistic). It'd certainly be interesting to see to what extent a merging of generations has occurred.

EDIT: Holy crap, I said 'along the lines' a lot there! I blame tiredness.

think i better leave you and your ego alone :P... (would you like your own room?) :grin:

kinda came up with an idea - gonna work on it tonight and see where it leads me :)...

Epic boner win.

Were you dreaming as I have this exact dream every night. Sometimes three, four or five times a day too. When I say 'sometimes' I mean every day except Sunday.

haha, one of my psychology lecturers was just on the TV talking about the exact same things we were talk in lectures a last week. Rather surreal, especially with the guy walking around Dundee and I'm going 'I pass that every day'.

My day has been alright. An english and a psychology lecture today. Neither were great as I just wasn't up to going and just shouldn't have bothered. Since coming home, I've sat and read the Duchess of Malfi in about 2 hours. Messed with my head, just like when I did Hamlet last week, as I started to speak in old English as that's all I had heard/read for 2 hours straight so your brain just adapts to it. Day off tomorrow but I've got a lot of work to do for Philosophy and some general writing that needs doing.

Aw, that's so romantic! What a pleasant slut.

My day has been okay so far. Still got lots of work to do for a double hand-in on Thursday. Really looking forward for that to be over.

Work is getting pretty hectic. So many orders, so little time. We're going to organise the warehouse sometime so it's quicker to find what we need, but I still have to measure, cut and package the stuff (as well as putting information into Excel, ACT, Accounts and Word (I'm hopefully removing the accounts part as we're not using anything that useful...it's just all the Excel data in a difficult-to-read-and-use format) and sending emails (luckily, it's just a few clicks) to say it's dispatched.

I find it odd that almost everything we send arrives the next day (everything else the day after). Why does everything I order recently have problems before or during postage?

Yesterday at work, I got to go watch a photoshoot so I could see what they are actually like. To make it all the more awesome, it was at my old primary school. So I got to go watch a totally mental Australian amuse kids by dancing round like a totally mental Australian, all the while being bitch slapped around by nostalgia. And I got paid to do it. It was proper ace.

Aw, that's so romantic! What a pleasant slut.

My day has been okay so far. Still got lots of work to do for a double hand-in on Thursday. Really looking forward for that to be over.

I know lol! I'm not gonna go there but nice to know that I've still got it...to some extent...