N-Europe

Time to get your hate on for taxes!

Don't worry, I'm already bracing myself. :heh: I have a feeling it'll be emergency tax for now, too. But at least I'll get a chunk of it back at some point!

I just woke up and noticed it was 8 o'clock. Thought I was late, wondered why I hadn't been woken up already so looked outside and noticed it was dark still. Then it dawned on me that its 8pm and it's still Monday.

I've done that before, it's so weird :D But the relief when you realise it's still night time is pretty immense. I had a moment sort of like that this morning when I realised it was 10:15, and for a moment I thought I'd missed my train...but my shift times have been changed and today was the first break in routine as a result of it. Freaked me out for a good 2 or 3 minutes though whilst I tried to think of a good excuse for my manager :heh:

Don't worry, I'm already bracing myself. :heh: I have a feeling it'll be emergency tax for now, too. But at least I'll get a chunk of it back at some point!

I bet your arse is so tight right now from all the clenching your doing. Tensing up. Yeeeeah.

Today has been an ok day. I had a feeling my agency would call up, and they did, but I had to turn that particular job down. (I sound like an Assassin). Then, got another call later, and I'm working in the same school I was at last week. Lovely place. :)

Sent off my payment details so I can expect a little moolah this week. Like...30 quid. That'll last, pfft. :D

I popped to the gym, and this new personal trainer guy kept following meee everywwwhere asking how I was doing. I'm busting my arse, bitch, leave me alone to sweat in peeeace. I didn't say that. I just smiled, nodded back and muttered a "ya I'm fine thank you, how are you doing? Where did you grow up?"

I'm sat in bed, with toned mantits, watching The Fugitive and drinking tea. And talking to my two favourite people. Ine Speeee and ViPeR/Joe. I also bought tickets to see her again soon. This has been a nice day. How was yours?

Went to work 30 mins late, worked 30 mins extra, went to job centre and got promised 150 quidish, went to hospital and got new ear moulds pressed, then promised priority for the rest of my hearing shit. Went to pub with Dan Dare and some of his course mates, who are all probably up their own arses - but I don't know as I didn't talk to them. Instead I drank a cider that smelt like egg. Changed it for a new one. I dunno. Got drunk. Met train conductors. Stuff like that. GOod day. Feel weird. Htaseasetasldktnasdf.

Well today has been great. :) I had to go to his team-building exercise in which we had to build structures from straws to support a brick. Only 1 out of the 15 groups managed this; needless to say we failed. :p Still, was fun. Even better, I was at uni with the girl (who I can now say that I am going out with) who I spent lots of time with recently. We would sneak in cheeky kisses and I'd embarrass her with the old 'hand on leg'; our friends don't know we even like each other yet, so it was fun to keep that up for at least another day or so!

Then for the rest of the day we went back to hers and made out for ages; attempting to watch an Austin Powers film but failed two-thirds of the way through. :p

She really is great. I'm seeing her again tomorrow even though I don't have uni. But she's worth going back into the city centre for. :D

I'm sat in bed, with toned mantits, watching The Fugitive and drinking tea. And talking to my two favourite people. Ine Speeee and ViPeR/Joe. I also bought tickets to see her again soon. This has been a nice day. How was yours?

It's turned into a pretty nice day, thank you very much! ^_____^

I managed to finish an assignment for my teacher training course, whoooo. Always feels great when you finish something and can take it off your to-do list. =D

Dad also made a lovely chocolate cake tonight and I had two pieces, so that put me in a goooooood mood haha. Mmmmm. =3

Edit: Sheikah, good to hear about you and the girl, and it's great to see you happy after what happened recently. ^_____^

I went to concert at my old school with another guy who's going to uni with me, which I was dreading, since I hate being flung into really awkward situations I have no interest in, but then I remembered I actually really like him, so it was good.

Got a free glass of wine, then went onto the pub quiz. On the way we found a lost wallet. We took the £15 (I felt so rude), and then returned the wallet to the doorstep of its owner (we found the address on his ID), which was just around the corner.

We spend the money on drinks at the pub, and I got suitably tipsy/happy/stunning for free! A lovely thing to happen.

Edit: Sheikah, good to hear about you and the girl, and it's great to see you happy after what happened recently. ^_____^

Thanks. :) It'll seem really sudden to some, but I broke up with her ages ago. It was just the recent revelation that really hurt. I'm kinda gobsmacked that I was hung up over such a stupid, selfish and mentally fucked bitch, yet alone went out with her. It's amazing how basic awareness and observation can be completely bypassed due to some silly feelings you might have.

Oh well. She lives on the dole and will likely do for the remainder of her sad, lazy little life. Good riddance, bitch!

And while I haven't known this girl for long, we've spent quite a lot of time together so we're really quite close. :)

Edited by Sheikah

I was walking home tonight and I saw eight lads in hoodies get out a white van, run to a house and kicked down the door and ran inside.

Did you do anything? (Like phone the police?)

A lovely thing to happen.

Not for Nancy Drew, now short of her life savings, with 3 kids to feed.

You miserable.

I've been up since 6:45, all showered and ready for the day. I got up early just in case I got called up to do some work. Got a message about 10 minutes ago saying that there is no work so far today. Bah, I feel sleepy.

I'm now just listening to Jesus and Mary Chain and going to make a cuppa tea in a second. I've also got a ton of job applications I need to fill in. I think it's going to be a long day.

I drank far too much last night...was doing pitchers of beer with my friend, ended up drinking like 14 pints. I'm usually so reserved with my drinking but I guess last night I just thought fuck it. Thankfully a good night was had though, I didn't get so drunk that I spoilt anyone's (or my own) evening and I got home safely!

But I'm feeling it today. That much is true.

And while I haven't known this girl for long, we've spent quite a lot of time together so we're really quite close. :)

More importantly, can you pronounce her name yet? :heh:

Hm. Yesterday was good. Went out to the shops a total of four times to buy stuff for breadmaking, and ended up successfully breaking in our breadmaker. Then I wrote the introduction to my dissertation and drank some cider etc.

Been up since 8:30am, waiting for some workmen to come and demolish the driveway (gas line repairs). Thought they'd only dig a small hole, but instead have dug what looks like a medium/large Tetris "L" from the house out halfway into the car-port.

And i'm annoyed. I purchased some Pepsi earlier (6 pack cans, Max). I go to have one after they have chilled and discover 1/6th of them has gone. It happens all the time, i like a cold can but if they get drunk all the time by someone else. Jeez, i'm annoyed.

Edited by Jimbob

My wages cover rent/bills for the month, so for a month's food and booze, which is perfectly fine :) However I owe about £450 rent, so I will probably give maybe £50 to that, then £100 for the month is viable. Work and uni cut down on my goings outs, so that's fair enough!

Been sorting out jugglesock today. Got 9 sessions booked at the union, so just need the freshers emails to notify them, then BLAM we're a-juggling again. Old mate's visiting sheff today, but is rubbish at organising, so I'm just gonna grab a mate, go to a pub for a bit until he gets in touch with some form of a plan.

Holy shit. I just realised I'm actually looking forward to the rest of this week.

Tomorrow I finally get a chance to head up to the new swimming pool. Been far too long since I last went, hoping to make it a regular Wednesday thing to be going.

Thursday FIFA should be arriving and I'm fully expecting to get addicted.

Friday I have an 18th birthday party to go to where there will be mucho alcohol and girls.

Saturday I'm doing a charity walk thing then going to a football match with my mate.

Sunday I'm going to the same mates house to watch the Old Firm game and play some FIFA.

Since when did I ever have things to look forward to?

Ugh, man, I had such a bad night last night. I think I don't spend nearly enough time barefoot these days. I'm pretty sure it's making me stressed. Pretty soon I'm gonna loose it and revert back into my childhood - a childhood spent frolicking nude in the lakes and heather with my fellow denizens of nature seeking fresh bark for sustenance. Ah, to be young again.

Edited by gaggle64

A short day which is rather refreshing after the longevity of yesterday. Nothing particularly exciting happened as I really didn't stray outside of my comfort zone. Just 'Bus-Uni-Lectures-Lunch-Bus-Home'. And I'll top of this unexcitement by trying to finish the rest of Dr. Faustus which I'm part way through reading. It's alright but has some long speeches in it that do draw it out a bit too much. Tomorrow will consist of me doing work on my psychology report.

I really must make my mind up over who I like. Everytime I push myself to ask out the girl I like, I end up inadvertently finding someone else. Need to sit down and work it out.

Had a pretty uninteresting day. Lecture/class I had was super boring heh.

Seems my school is finally trying to figure out our timetable for this semester. I was hoping that, being in my Master year, I wouldn't have to be in school as much anymore as other years... But right now it seems I'll still be spending about 25 hours per week in school, boooh. Wish they would just let me work at home. >.>;

Has anyone here ever been on a course at Uni, hated the first year but then gives the second year a go, then realises it isn't the course for them and doesn't know what to do 2 days into the second year?

Anyone?

My day, had some lessons. Got mighty bored. Getting really annoyed my memory card hasn't shown it's ugly face so I can't start Monster Hunter. If God of War comes before it I'll be angry. Then I ate some apples.