Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Every friday is awesome. We order a chinese and watch one of the 26 films in my Steven Seagal x Van Damme collection. 26 films, 26 weeks.

Today was Half Past Dead. Next week? Well, we'll have to wait for next friday.

Every friday is awesome. We order a chinese and watch one of the 26 films in my Steven Seagal x Van Damme collection. 26 films, 26 weeks.

Whats the one where U never see Segal but he kills u instantly. Mirror Man? Thats some funny shit.

Was hoping to have had more work done by now but it's been slow. I hate researching papers/articles for referencing, especially when the subject is Psychology because so little of them are actually available to view without having to pay extortionate amounts of money. I think I've found two that are relevant. Well, they both talk about handedness so that'll do for me. I'll have to read them through, though, in full before I can continue with my report which will be ever so much fun. :nono:

Can't be bothered with it but I need to get it out of the way before the end of the weekend to be able to finish it for thursday. Kinda want to go out though. My mind is wandering so perhaps I should indulge it to stop it from doing as such.

Freshers Mania was very fun. Tim Westwood, Booty Luv, The Ian Carey Project, DJ Ironik, Abz and Scott from 5ive. All fantastically shit, yet all fantastically hilarious to watch whore themselves out to a student union.

I loved how you text saying "Okay, this kind of sucks" and then within half an hour or so it was "Omg it's so awesome now!!". Can't believe I missed five. I'm obviously no longer their number one fan.

haahahaahaahahaahahaaaahaaahaha

: peace:

Man, last night was AWESOME. Saw Simian Mobile Disco at The Plug which turned in to a 7-4:30 drinking sesh with a bunch of post grads and friends. Totally baddass.

Now I r hungoverlol. And my right ear is in a shambles from the gig.

Winnarz

Got paid yesterday from my new job. It was more than my last job and it's only 3 weeks worth. Then today a payslip from my old job came through the door. It's another full months paycheck. Awesome. I forgot that my old job pays a month late. 2 paychecks FTW. Ker-fucking-ching.

Although knowing my luck, it was just sent a month late and I'm still poor. I'll find out for sure Monday when/if the money goes into my account.

Got paid yesterday from my new job. It was more than my last job and it's only 3 weeks worth. Then today a payslip from my old job came through the door. It's another full months paycheck. Awesome. I forgot that my old job pays a month late. 2 paychecks FTW. Ker-fucking-ching.

Although knowing my luck, it was just sent a month late and I'm still poor. I'll find out for sure Monday when/if the money goes into my account.

woohoo money! Hows the new job going?

I just got £300 from my uncle for my computer & 20 inch monitor. Goodbye overdraft! :D

woohoo money! Hows the new job going?

It's ace. My boss is both a clown and surprisingly competent (I posted a few of his prime moments a few pages back). The companies motto is "it's all about fun" and as crap as the motto is, they actually seem to stick to it. My boss designed a new stamp for the back of our photo frames and for a laugh put "Made in England, not Chinkyland". He showed it to the owner of the company, a fairly posh lady, and she just laughed and said she really liked it. Everyone is rediculously laid back.

I left the party at just past 3am and got home at around 7:30am. It normally takes me about an hour and a half using night buses - not four and a half hours. I can remember about 20 minutes in total of that journey.

The biggest mistake of the night? Thinking someone said 'beer pong' when they actually said 'beer bong'.

I'm liking beer less and less all the time.

Oh god last night was amusing, when I get tired I'm either very grumpy or incredibly hyperactive. I was making my housemates cry with laughter by refusing to get up and get a spoon for my peanut butter and telling my housemate dani that she had a fanny granny.

I believe charli the unicorn is to blame.

:D

EDIT: meh why do family have to bring the rest of the family down, why does one person HAVE to fuck things up. Grr I'm tired of this now, I had SUCH a nice week, now all I can think about is that family member. GRR fucking grr.

Edited by nightwolf

My boss designed a new stamp for the back of our photo frames and for a laugh put "Made in England, not Chinkyland". He showed it to the owner of the company, a fairly posh lady, and she just laughed and said she really liked it. Everyone is rediculously laid back.

I can't say "laid back" was the phrase that immediately came to mind when reading that...

urgh, shit. missed the bus to my mates by a little bit, then wait almost half an hour for it to shoot by without stopping. i refuse to wait anouther 30 mins, and it would be pretty pointles for the amount of time id spend there any way, plus, i wasnt going to drink.

still, i missed a noodles tea for no reason, and now im sat in the house on a saterday night. god i cant wait to pass my test.

also, i dont think the "find a date tonight" link on facebook will truly deliver.

Edited by Chris the great

My day was interesting.

Having a full day of drama with a hangover isn't great, but it wasn't too bad.

However, the highlight of my day was being in town and talking to the preachers in the street. We were being all nice, having a goodish conversation, despite his crazy absolute beliefs. Anyway, there were also a huge group of asians talking to us and the man, and they must have been Muslim. It was really bizarre, they were so polite and talking really nice, and all of a sudden, somebody in their group must have said something out of line, as they just started a huge fight for what seemed to have been no reason. Well, within minutes there was blood and they dispersed and the police came.

What struck me was just how quickly they turned from being civil to fighting in the streets.

To be fair, some of the group were just trying to talk it out and hold back the others; but it was an interesting display to say the least.

I can't say "laid back" was the phrase that immediately came to mind when reading that...

I'll admit, not my boss' finest moment comedy wise. But I'd much rather everyone was fannying about making shit/offensive jokes than being bored all day with a stroppy boss.

My manager can be hilarious on some days, today was one of them. His dancing is legendary :laughing:

Aside from that, a long day, but one that went by alright. I've made myself some sandwiches for lunch tomorrow - ham and cucumber, and beef and tomato. Can't wait. I'm actually excited about my lunch tomorrow.