Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Congrats Bluey! ^_____^

I managed to completely forget I was supposed to be at the open day at my school today. Oops.

Also just noticed I'm all out of black acrylic paint, which I really really need right now. Hate having to go all the way to the art store for just one stupid little thing. >.<;

Congrats bluey. Well done, and free Sushi as well. Life's good.

I got bladdered last night and got into a mega argument with my ex on the phone. She started it with sending me a text last night then she called me. Why can't she get it that no means no, she had her chance and she also ruined a chance i had with another girl as well last night when she called.

Rest of last night was good, Karaoki was back on and i sang a few classics including R.E.M and Rod Steward numbers.

Well done Becky I will support your workplace with some cold hard cash next time I am in London although if you could recommend what I buy that would be great cause I have no clue!

As for myself I am enjoying my weekend after completing my first week at new job being teachers assistant at a special needs school. Will do this by playing the Orange Box. Btw if anyone wants Half Life 2 I have a spare copy all you have to do is sign up to steam and I can gift it to you, PM me if anyone wants.

i got a job :smile:

i now work at a sushi restaurant/delivery/takeout place in notting hill ^_____^

i get free sushi! :yay:

Congrats Bluey! *hugs* sounds like an awesome job, I hope everything works out well for you there. ^^

:bowdown::D

That sounds pretty awesome to me.

I didn't dream! I just fell asleep with Fallout 3 music in my head again. I swear it's all over me these days, I can't stop the bloody songs playing in my head.

Hey, I was thinking in the queue for rides at Thorpe Park yesterday, how cool would it be if we could just...pause ourselves? But our brain and minds would still work, it'd just be our body on standby. And then at the end of the queue unpause. It'd be awesome. Like...autopilot. YEAH. That's what I'm thinking of.

Someone get to work on this asap. As in RIGHT NOW.

inside my nose hurts, i have a small spot up there i think. its unpleasant.

did all my ironing today, took about an hour, then my mam starts asking me to do my own laundry basket, wash and iron my own stuff. id wanted to do thta for the past year but she was ahving none of it.

i say thats fine, then she adds "and if it starts to stink i'll throw it out the window." what the fuck? why does she feel the need to be so confrontational? i must have really pissed em off with my failure to paint that fence.

dance?

That's not
dance.

You're both wro....waitta minute.

Or indeed THE dance.

Dysons got my back. :bouncy::santa:

I spoke to my dad this morning, on the phone. Proper lol (cos hes on facebook now)

"Mike, your language on facebook is a bit fruity"

God I love my dad. Hope he didn't see my Inbetweeners quote though. :grin:

Went tew da cinema and da shopping. Bought a tiny lego set and am now making another Invincible character heroclix. Gonna look sweet if I demolish it with my sicko-like-my-local-pubs-owner painting skillz.

Just watched the new episode of the American Office; haven't laughed like that for a while.

Oh man that was fucking awesome. Jim is SUCH a legend.

Congrats Bluey.

Ok, so I had a bad night's sleep and was up far too early for my liking (my post at 6.30 am shows that). However, I went to Edinburgh today and had an awesome day. Good weather and just a relaxing wander around the shops in Edinburgh, using the back streets to progress across the main shopping section of the centre of town because walking the length of Princes Street on a saturday is nigh on impossible without hitting the many arseholes who insist on walking slow. Took a bunch of stuff to Cex and got a health £158 cash injection which was greatly needed. Had a serious case of deja vu though when in there because the woman who served me looked so much like my best friend, right down to the facial features and she was also wearing a Paramore t-shirt and my friend is a big fan as well. Unfortunately, it wasn't her but it freaked me out for awhile.

Did a small amount of shopping on Princes Street. Bought two cds and a game leaving me with £125 and on the way back to the station I encountered another feelign of deja vu as I walked passed and made eye contact with someone I swear is in my english tutorial class at Uni. I so hope it wasn't her or that if it was she didn't see me because I'll die from the excessive amount of ear bashing I'll get from her the next time I see her as she talks so much. I mean lots. She never shuts up.

After this, got on train, got off train and went to a music store to look at guitars with my brother. Nothing really taking my fancy in there so didn't bother enquiring about any of the guitars. Really got my mind set on a PRS Santana that is for sale in a Cash Converters. Also managed to school my brother on music as he didn't think Creed were christian rock. :nono: Kids these days really should be taught the basics of rock music. Anyway, we were in there for ages with my brother messing about on the guitars and myself laughing as the store owners tried to sell and electric drum kit. Hate the things. I can understand their use for beginners but really, after about 2 weeks you should be playing on real drums. You just can't beat the sound of a true drum kit.

So yeh, good day. :D

Just found out my friend's mum died. Spoke to him on the phone, didn't really know what to say. I mean it's really hard to lose a parent. And the youngest child is 4, and I just feel cruddy. I think I'll mope around for a while.

Just found out my friend's mum died. Spoke to him on the phone, didn't really know what to say. I mean it's really hard to lose a parent. And the youngest child is 4, and I just feel cruddy. I think I'll mope around for a while.

Aww thats really bad. :( All you can do is be there for when they really need you. :smile:

Congrats Bluey.

Ok, so I had a bad night's sleep and was up far too early for my liking (my post at 6.30 am shows that). However, I went to Edinburgh today and had an awesome day. Good weather and just a relaxing wander around the shops in Edinburgh, using the back streets to progress across the main shopping section of the centre of town because walking the length of Princes Street on a saturday is nigh on impossible without hitting the many arseholes who insist on walking slow. Took a bunch of stuff to Cex and got a health £158 cash injection which was greatly needed. Had a serious case of deja vu though when in there because the woman who served me looked so much like my best friend, right down to the facial features and she was also wearing a Paramore t-shirt and my friend is a big fan as well. Unfortunately, it wasn't her but it freaked me out for awhile.

Did a small amount of shopping on Princes Street. Bought two cds and a game leaving me with £125 and on the way back to the station I encountered another feelign of deja vu as I walked passed and made eye contact with someone I swear is in my english tutorial class at Uni. I so hope it wasn't her or that if it was she didn't see me because I'll die from the excessive amount of ear bashing I'll get from her the next time I see her as she talks so much. I mean lots. She never shuts up.

After this, got on train, got off train and went to a music store to look at guitars with my brother. Nothing really taking my fancy in there so didn't bother enquiring about any of the guitars. Really got my mind set on a PRS Santana that is for sale in a Cash Converters. Also managed to school my brother on music as he didn't think Creed were christian rock. :nono: Kids these days really should be taught the basics of rock music. Anyway, we were in there for ages with my brother messing about on the guitars and myself laughing as the store owners tried to sell and electric drum kit. Hate the things. I can understand their use for beginners but really, after about 2 weeks you should be playing on real drums. You just can't beat the sound of a true drum kit.

So yeh, good day. :D

Creed aren't christian rock. The band was never signed to a contemporary christian label, never played in christian music venues nor did it get widespread airplay on christian radio. Yes, the name is synonymous with religion but thats about it.

^ the band would beg to differ. They themselves have been seen to say they were christian rock and the lyrics to the vast majority of their songs focus heavily on christianity. It's only from about Weathered onwards that Creed fulfilled the move over to the rock genre fully, yet ties with their christian rock routes can still be found in the songs on that album.