Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Equally I managed to get people wanting to watch Kid's TV. So we watched Power Rangers. EPIC! new one is lamed compared to when I watched it though.

Which one was it this time?

They're doing something like Jungle Fever at the moment, I know that's not the exact name. Even though it should be.

Which one was it this time?

They're doing something like Jungle Fever at the moment, I know that's not the exact name. Even though it should be.

Yeah something like that...Jungle Fury? :)

The new costumes are pretty lame but the ending was awesome when of course they all combine together and with the power of the oldman and his elephant they can transform into something infused with said spirit and fight with a GIANT Jungle Mace. (previously a smaller version of the weapon had been used my the yellow ranger)

And then right at the end the main villian who looked like slightly less camp He-Man transformed into some Badass lion armour! :grin:

Been alright. Unpacked a little bit of stuff, threw some other stuff away, tidied a little bit, saw a mate and played some Guitar Hero. Then went and bought one of the fancy new GHWT guitar controllers for £23. Money I don't have. Meep. Was planning on signing on today but my identity documents are lost in my boxes of stuff to be unpacked.

Managed to get out on my bike again. Pretty uneventful journey really, but I did manage to go a little further than the usual route.

My dad also tore a wicked-huge hole in the fence between our garden and the farmers field/woods next to our house. Now we can walk the dog without having to go all the way round. For some reason he refuses to take a crap anywhere but that field.

I also heard part of a converation that I will remember for some time to come. Cycling down the high street, I heard some girl say her friend "She forced me to give her a hicky!". I love hearing one sentance from an unusual conversation. A while back I heard someone say "I was flicking through all the rock and I found the fucking Lighthouse Family!". Made me chuckle to myself anyway.

Went out to a rather nice little French restaurant in Guildford yesterday with my girlfriend. The food, wine, and, of course, company was all exceptional, and well worth every penny. Annoyingly, every day I don't have a 9am start, she does, hence why I'm up so early. Still, she only has an hour and has promised to return afterwards, giving my just enough time to wake up, eat toast and play some Empire Total War.

So, yeah, if you're ever in Guildford looking for a nice eatery, head for the Chez Gerard.

So, yeah, if you're ever in Guildford

Fingers crossed I won't be. ;)

I am re-writing issue 1 of my comic, due to quality short comings, and main portions of it not making sense.

Like "Why would x do that....why on Earth would he do that"

So thats being changed. I think I've got more dialogue in the first six pages of this, than in the entire first draft, lolz.

Last night was made on win. jayseven, and extended cadre of homies and I, went to Tuesday Club

the menu: some hip hop, some pretty tasty dub step, and an astonishingly phat DnB set from this guy called Logistics- never heard of him but dayyymn he laid out some fine beats. One incident of quibble: Jay managed to loose his glasses on the floor. However, by some twist of fate or bog himself, the very moment they were recovered and held aloft like some glorious trophy for all to see, Logistics dropped what may have been the single most ecstatically exciting tune of his entire set and everyone around us went fucking apeshit.

also lol: later on in the night I genuinely couldn't tell if the girl next to me in the crowd was trying to instigate some kind of grinding with me or if she just bumped in to me. True story kids: aint nobody looks sexy dancing to drum n bass. Nobody.

edit: almost frgot that we saw Lazyboy there too. happy coincidence for ravin' :heh:

Edited by Dan_Dare

So tired. Don't know why. ::shrug: I'll wake up properly eventually or just fall asleep. Had one of those days where trying to pinpoint how I feel was impossible and trying to find music to match my mood was impossible. I have over 1000 songs on my mp3 player and not one of them suited the mood I was in so I went without music. Sucks when that happens as, although I enjoy the silence, I wanted to listen to something. No matter, I'm at home now and I can listen to something that'll fit. Need to put a whole load of stuff on my mp3 player. Haven't added anything for months.

Watch Quantam of Solace last night but can't be arsed writing anything about it. Erm... having to tell my mother today that I want to move into student digs in the summer as it just makes social and academic sense. Was holding off doing it but she's got a sore throat so even if she wanted to argue she can't so it's a win-win situation for me :D

got up early for virgin to instal the v+ box. it is good to finaly have the ability to record stuff while watching outher stuff.

aranged a night to the cinema witha friend, haunting in counitcuit on 241, not bad.

played madworld up to the point where i can no longer be bothered to play due to general cheapness of a boss and the now boring slog to reach it.

OH EM GAWD!!

customers are literally making my day hurt >_<

right now i'm dealing with 3 different people from the same freakin company about the same freakin job!!! i just cc'd them all in my last email and answered ALL of their questions.

and yet STILL they send through the artwork in PDF format and i told them 8,000 times that our big printing presses DONT ACCEPT P.D.FUCKING.Fs!!!

*wargh!*

but anyhoo... i'm looking forward to meeting my friend tonight for a cup of tea. he's going to meet me in town and then come and cook his dinner at my house. haha... O_o

OH EM GAWD!!

customers are literally making my day hurt >_<

right now i'm dealing with 3 different people from the same freakin company about the same freakin job!!! i just cc'd them all in my last email and answered ALL of their questions.

and yet STILL they send through the artwork in PDF format and i told them 8,000 times that our big printing presses DONT ACCEPT P.D.FUCKING.Fs!!!

Erm,....Bluey....you seem to be under the impression that customers are competent and listen to you. I believe you have been misinformed as this is not the case.

Yeah, I have no idea how it was even conceived as being off topic. Your day isn't going great and that's why. Seems like a pretty direct correlation to me.

...and then given that thread title...

Sorry to hear about that Dante. Hope everything works out alright.

This isnt funny to take one of my posts and make it into a topic.

yeah we already defended you about this... we all agreed it was unfair of odwin to make it into it's own thread with a BULLYING thread title when nobody even bothered replying to the original one lined, off topic post.

BULLIESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! O___O!!!

c'mon ~ it's like the difference between

"i ate a bagel."

which is just a sentence.

and

"today i ate a bagel - it was nice - then my dog lost his job as head of the BBC which made me sad. but the bagel was good so i guess that makes up for my shitty day"

which is a short anecdote about HOW YOUR DAY WAS.

Edited by bluey

What? If my parent lost their job it would quite considerably affect my day...

Agreed with this.

Yeah it is considerably affects my day and my mother has worked at that place for 29 years and she is at the age of 64.

She has too support the three of us on her own and i didnt want to example this.

Having the title "Credit crunch hits Dante's mum ... in the face!" is disrespectful.