Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

It's not as bad as "rather". Doesn't remind you of a guy with a massive moustache and blocked nose, like "rather" does.

omgosh.

Rather. RATHER. RATHER.

--

Got absolutely nothing done today, so fun times indeed. Watched a couple of movies, and wasted massive amounts of time on Sim City 4. A productive day, me thinks.

Also, I may have just manploded at Efron on Ant & Decs Saturday Night Takeaway. Yes.

Edited by Slaggis

Whooooo, waffles! And happy birthday to your mom! =D

Even though I'm not feeling that great physically, today so far has been a pretty nice day. The weather is loooooovely and I'm currently sitting outside in the sun in a t-shirt and my jeans rolled up so my vampire white legs can get some sun. =P

Also had some fun with my dog. Was blowing bubbles into the air and she kept jumping around like crazy trying to catch them. Silly dog; made me laugh so much. X3

Thanks! :D I'd had the waffle before it was just how I remembered. One of the tastiest things I've ever eaten!

Also I hope you feel better and you've made me want a dog. :)

Today I open up iTunes to find that an update has erased everything. All my songs, all my playlists, all the play count history. Every-bloody-thing dating back to 2007.

To say I'm 'slightly miffed' would be an understatement, but lack of energy means I haven't done anything but just tut. So nothing's been broken except for silence.

I'd always kept my iTunes and last.fm play counts in sync with each other; iTunes would say I played a song 30 times, I'd make sure last.fm said the same and so on.

Now I've got to create the playlists again and everything. And it's going to look stupid when last.fm says I played a song 100 times when my iTunes only says 9.

Grr.

Same thing happened to me. I was annoyed but the new update makes iTunes load up much faster for me so I'm not complaining too much plus it has randomly decided to delete tem before.

I've tried Winamp before but I didn't like the layout and WMP was quite cool but since I bought some songs off iTunes I couldn't put them on there...

_________

Anywho, I've managed to suss out the finance website and I made my firm and insurance choice for my Uni's on Ucas.

WALES HERE I COME! :grin:

And of course Chinese for dinner is always good. :yay:

"oh my days..."

Met up with ex. Went to leeds. Had some (non-dirty) fun. All my friends think I'm an idiot. Back home and shorty/nami are nowhere to be seen. But I went bbq/bonfire with some mates. Now I thunk I'm drink and I got about TWELVE shows to watch tonight along with only 5 cans so I maybe predict more alcohol and depression.

Tomorrow may be awkward.I've invited my Ex over and she's going to stay the night before shifting back to brighton, only there's a pub quiz with mates that I want her to go to (she has brainz) but she always appears anti-social so people won't 'get' her... and stuff. Yeah SHH NOW JAMES

last night was monumentally shit. Perfectly good plans were made that fell through and nobody told me. Wasted a good hour n a half bussing to town, then walking home for nothing. gaaaah.

SORRY! In all fairness, I blame reggie. He sucks. But you can blame me. I can make things right with xbocks.

Today i went shopping for mothersday which turned out to be alot easier that first expected, yay for DVD's. I also got myself a shirt while i was there (Woop) fairly unexpected, but the nice weather made me do it.

Since then i have done nothing except scan the interwebs for things to do, which had led me to a facebook group called "It's called a cob". Now what what would you people describe this bread as:

196050912_a20e19947b.jpg

I would call that a cob, and to be honest i thought everyone did (Midlands thing apparently), what would you call it?

I have a very frequent argument with a friend. she calls it a BREADCAKE. WTF IS WRONG WITH HER! A roll, bap, bun... all fine. 'cob' is a bit extreem, but... breadcake?! wtf!

I was just tag-teamed by my 5 and 12 year old sisters.

Literally both good in close combat - my sister having done 2 lessons in karate.

I was forced to submit.

At first I read that as tea-bagged and was... confused.

"oh my days..."

Met up with ex. Went to leeds. Had some (non-dirty) fun. All my friends think I'm an idiot. Back home and shorty/nami are nowhere to be seen. But I went bbq/bonfire with some mates. Now I thunk I'm drink and I got about TWELVE shows to watch tonight along with only 5 cans so I maybe predict more alcohol and depression.

Tomorrow may be awkward.I've invited my Ex over and she's going to stay the night before shifting back to brighton, only there's a pub quiz with mates that I want her to go to (she has brainz) but she always appears anti-social so people won't 'get' her... and stuff. Yeah SHH NOW JAMES

SORRY! In all fairness, I blame reggie. He sucks. But you can blame me. I can make things right with xbocks.

I have a very frequent argument with a friend. she calls it a BREADCAKE. WTF IS WRONG WITH HER! A roll, bap, bun... all fine. 'cob' is a bit extreem, but... breadcake?! wtf!

Breadcake! I never heard it call that before and it is a bread bun to me.

Went out with a girl to see Lesbian Vampire Killers. We're friends, but I don't feel fully at ease around her. I think it's because I actually like her as a person? (Over some of the other girls I know)

Film was rubbish but fun. Was gonna go to a friends party/house with Chair, along with said girl, but she's making the transition from one group of friends to "the cool"-er people at school, which is up to her, but she doesn't feel comfortable around the "cooler" people yet, so either I have to be there too, or we don't go at all.

I kinda wanted to go to the party, but tonight was fun nontheless.

I went for that drink and it went like this: Being overly nice> Reminiscing about fun times and in jokes> Gibing at each other about the mess> A kind of tension I can't pinpoint> Home.

How confusing.

I spose on the plus side, you went along and kinda know where you're at...hopefully. Will you be seeing them again do you reckon?

I spose on the plus side, you went along and kinda know where you're at...hopefully. Will you be seeing them again do you reckon?

I don't know. I know when there's passion there you often argue with someone, but I generally hate confrontation and he seems to bring it out in me. This is what it used to be like, we'd argue and it would create a sexual tension/energy, if that makes sense. It's extremely dysfunctional.

I don't know. I know when there's passion there you often argue with someone, but I generally hate confrontation and he seems to bring it out in me. This is what it used to be like, we'd argue and it would create a sexual tension/energy, if that makes sense. It's extremely dysfunctional.

I'm guessing you mean something along the lines of "opposites attract" but in a more complex way?

Either way, you seem to thinking very sensibly about it all! Your problem doesn't sound too "healthy" for lack of a less elegant, non-offending (sry!) term. Reminds me of a certain ex-girlfriend of mine!

Anyways, sorry to pry, it's just your day has been interesting whereas mine has not!

Interesting day. Up at 7am for Battlestar.

Went to hometown. Met my mother in the town and helped her find stuff for nan. Then my dad picked me up and upon first meeting my brother's girlfriend I took my shirt off (to change). Good first impression I believe. Went for a meal with the boring Boyds. Went to mom's work and lingered for a while before lingering around town for more time. Met a friend/ex colleague. She invited me to hers for her birthday, Pokemon themed party. I may finally dress as Ash Ketchum. Had drinks and catched up/reminisced.

Then on route home I got a text off a friend/someone I slept with (who comes from here but goes to uni down south) seeing if I want a drink. Three double G&Ts later we went back to mine but nothing happaned, he just made sure I got home safe. Its weird, im fine either way with him. He's a generally nice person.

And its 1.15am and I need to be up at 8.30am to bake a rhubarb crumble which I was going to do tonight. Fun times!

I went to a girl's house tonight, having been told she was hosting a party. But when I arrived it was just me and 8 others, and I felt totally out of place because I'm friendly with them but rarely talk to any of them. However, it was fine, and wine was poured, and we had a good laugh. Feels funny indulging in other circles of friends - especially so randomly.

I got lost on the way home in a maze of really expensive housing, so I had to phone my friend (the guy I love) - well I didn't have to phone him, but I wanted to. He google-mapped me out - turns out I was two blocks away from Morningside Road randomly. He invited me into his flat which was a 5 minute walk away. I had a can of beer (the only thing going - not my choice) and we watched America's Hardest (Harshest?) Prisons while he moaned about his new job.

He smells hot.

I left, and walked home. A lovely 45 minute walk. Listened to so many lovely songs on my iPod.

i'm absolutely disgusted in myself, basically the past few times ive been out this girl has been there too. I got introduced to her and her boyfriend ages ago so I know her to say Hi to and all that but now it turns out theyve split up. The past 5 or 6 nights out we've got on good but I didn't think I stood a chance, anyway tonight I thought it was a good idea to pull a random girl. According to my mate the girl I like was checking me out a lot and saw me pull this random girl. I'm so annoyed, blatantly ruined any small chance I had :(

I hope this makes sense when im sober tomorrow.

im not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing i dont have some huge emotional hoohaa going on like most of you. its good in th sense that i dont get the whole "why wont she love me?!" mess goin on, but bad in the no shot at love "OMG! IM DYING ALONE!" sense.

going to huddersfield to visit old friends next weekend if people arnt all too busy. i have a feeling they may be.

i'm absolutely disgusted in myself, basically the past few times ive been out this girl has been there too. I got introduced to her and her boyfriend ages ago so I know her to say Hi to and all that but now it turns out theyve split up. The past 5 or 6 nights out we've got on good but I didn't think I stood a chance, anyway tonight I thought it was a good idea to pull a random girl. According to my mate the girl I like was checking me out a lot and saw me pull this random girl. I'm so annoyed, blatantly ruined any small chance I had :(

I hope this makes sense when im sober tomorrow.

Dude. It's not over. You were drunk, you didn't know she was interested. She might be MOAR interested knowing that you're not pining after her, or just hanging around. Don't rush it, just take your time and wait and see before you get all pent up about it. it's not over until you KNOW it's over... and you don't know just yet :)

im not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing i dont have some huge emotional hoohaa going on like most of you. its good in th sense that i dont get the whole "why wont she love me?!" mess goin on, but bad in the no shot at love "OMG! IM DYING ALONE!" sense.

going to huddersfield to visit old friends next weekend if people arnt all too busy. i have a feeling they may be.

You're young as fuck. The way I base my life is upon the vague model my dad left me; he didn't find the perfect partner until he was 37. He didn't get the job of his lifetime until he was into his 40's. You can either despair for a few decades until you hit that point, or you can just fucking enjoy yourself -- and enjoyment doesn't come from keeping a tally of all the girls you've fucked, and it doesn't come from doing what all the cool kids do. It comes from being yourself, finding like-minded individuals (which is a harder task, but once that happens then at least you're more likely to find a like-minded girl) and making sure you at least LIKE yourself, be it through self-improvement, self-maintainance or self-exploration. Don't ever feel like you've finished, or that you're done and that who you are is who you will be defined as in your life. You can change at any point.

Your main stresss, from what I've heard, is still living with your family. That won't last forever. Keep on working at it and you'll get a job, a small horrible flat to call your own and things will build from there. And MOST OF ALL! Never think that just because you know people with bigger, worse problems than yours does it mean that you aren't allowed to whinge :P I'm a firm believer in sharing your problems, no matter what the size, because you will be surprised which friends come out of the woodwork to offer their help.

Be good.

Went and got drunk. just ogt home, cherry vodka is great, but strawnberry is smoother but Vanilla is the best. Also guinesss, the only drinkable beer :D.

Beer pong is hard.

Went on beer run with some other, we all wore some dumb hats, my had beels and jingles when I shaked my head.

Watched some bible black hentai too, mostly this chick who had a sdick pop out of her cooter too fuck a chick with bunny ears.

Good night :D