Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I'm a bit confused but now im concerned when you say you're playing SFIV you're actually playing with yourself...

Blah blah blah dissertation work. In one of those unsettled mood so I keep jumping through various bits of work to do but still ultimately doing nothing.

And my lecturer just posted pictures of his new kitten on facebook and now I want a cat...again.

Apparently my room smells like a brewery, or so i've just been told. Can't smell anything myself though.

How I do love a relaxing Sunday after a hectic night on the tiles. Just a day of chilling before the start of another working week.

Yeah, but the location of my balls, as well as my penis length are directly correlated to my prowess at Street Fighter.

Damn right. Even your avatar shows in the style of Street Fighter how your relationship works. She's Ken and you're Ryu.

It works on so many levels.

Damn right. Even your avatar shows in the style of Street Fighter how your relationship works. She's Ken and you're Ryu.

It works on so many levels.

Clever man. Critical thinking is the key to success! :D

My day consisted of waking up at 1, and having an epic lie in until 4:30ish. No reason tog et up earlier. Hell, I could have happily stayed in until 7, only waking up for weekly pub quiz at Postcards before returning back to bed.

Knowing me I'll be up until 6:30am playing games though. And so the cycle continues.

Had a very boring Henry V rehearsal, which I technically was ta for 4 hours, having arrived an hour early. I just went to a friends house for a bit though.

Now I have this evening to rejig completely my Tracey Emin essay! Huz-ah..

Just got back from work, which went quite well. I thought it would suck to be there as I'm still ill, but it was all fine.

Thinking about skipping classes tomorrow to rest up a bit and do some work. Not sure though, as I also have to go in to talk about the work I've done for my paper (even though I don't actually have anything yet). So not sure what to do with that.

It's not that I feel that ill, but I've been like this for over a week now (especially the throat infection is starting to really annoy me, heh) and just want to get better. Maybe I should go to the doctor, even though I'm not sure why as I know what's wrong with me and I don't like wasting money. =P

Spent most of the day playing a bit of Halo Wars (so good) and Killzone 2 (equally as good). Just finished off writing my review of Chrono Trigger for the site I work for and have another one to do later on.

Have been having a hankering for watching Any Given Sunday so this evening I may well just watch that. Still get shivers listening to Al Pacino and that speech. Such a great piece of cinematography.

9am start tomorrow for Uni. Yay :nono: Have been looking for the online assessment associated with the practical I did on friday on my university's blackboard site but it's not there when it should be so don't know whether I missed it yesterday or what. It should still be there until Monday at 4pm but it's not even there so don't know what to do. Also started my psychology report but I can't access the data for it because the lecturer has put the wrong fill online (she put up a .sav file which is a backup one and so you can't access the data). Will have to bring that up as well. One *facepalm* coming up for Dundee Uni.

Oh, great.

The girl who's gonna be in the room above me next year is sleeping with 2 guys in space on 1 hour tonight, and has assured me that she's "a screamer".

I'm buying a pair of bunny ears for her, and a pair of ear plugs for myself. :indeed:

Somebody killed a note and stabbed it through Dante's leg? Like a messenger type of thing?

I can imagine that in my head, and it's really funny...to me. I laughed a lot over it. Basically, it's set in medieval times, and it's like there's this war going on, against an army of notes. Yeah, like the paper. Notebookpaper.

Then, to scare the other side, they sent back one of the notes (dead) to the other side, as a way to warn them. Only, I can't quite figure out if they stab the note through the Dante's leg, or if the other side is an army of legs.