N-Europe

Awaaaaaaaaaake and not-so-hungover anymore.

Last night was cool - my memory's gotten hazy around the tequila shot mark. Drank lots, had good tiemz. Nami made me a special birthday 'cake' - a can of strongbow with 4 candles in the top. Serious effort. I managed to get an amazing score at niggly despite being so uttery drunk. Was fun! You all missed out, nyer.

How awesome are Pyjama's? :grin:

I just got a new pair today as the other ones I got did not suit me. The man on the box suggested I'd look manly....it was in fact the complete opposite....

I had the "Girlfriend wearing her boy friends boxers" kinda thing going on!

These new ones are just comfy and I might just spend the rest of the evening in them as I could fall asleep in about a minute but must stay awake for FOOOOOOOOOD!

My first day back at school was okay. Spent the time revising and freezing myself outside as I only have one glove. I shall only keep my superior Left hand warm as I need that for the exam tomorrow!

Also Swivel chairs are fun and distracting which is probably why we are not allowed to sit on them in class! Wheeeeeeeeeeee! :grin:

ReZ, Dannyboy, cheesy film ideas, totally loving it. ReZ, make Danny's idea next! Though Echo stole the words right out of my mind, you've got too much time on your hands. Stop with the cat talk though, makes me wish I had one :(

Dear god, grab the collectors edition - the original Longest Journey is possibly the most magical game you will ever play.

I made a castle out of card today, and went to collect my art course work from last year, from my old high school!

Uploading some of them online?

USA second? That's rather odd.

we do have afew users from USA.

Curious. Who are the regular American posters....Marshmellow..../

Falco Lombardi?

It's weird not having a job. All my lectures are in the morning during the week. I always end at around 11, apart from Tuesday, which is earlier than I would normally wake up if I had nothing to do...It's weird having free time.

Tomorrow I have no lectures anyway so I've got nothing to do. Might start my essays for next term.

I also found out that the word limit for one of my essays was 1500-2000 words. I assumed it was like all the others, 2500-3000. What a farce. 1500 words isn't an essay, it's nothing.

I also found out that the word limit for one of my essays was 1500-2000 words. I assumed it was like all the others, 2500-3000. What a farce. 1500 words isn't an essay, it's nothing.

I had a similar problem writing my first uni essay recently. At college I was used to writing pages upon pages of essays and instructions! Which is why I ended up with 2199 words, the limit being 2200.

Went out, bought mirrors edge and a top. I originally went to bank a cheque and completely forgot..

Can't do it tomorrow as mum's said I have to stay in, stupid gas man wants to check our boiler or something and for some reason can only see us between 10-2, why they can't just say 10:10 or 2:30. Or something. Grr.

Gawd, this academic assignments are so boring. And with my tutor, rarely well explained. I've already done half of the bluddy thing, but then my tutor decided to set the date back again, and of course I forgot all about it over Christmas. >_>

It's generally just unbelievably blah. So blah, it's actually quite painful.

Normal day, can't complain really! Its really really cold here, so my arthritis is playing up a wee bit, but just bearing with it and getting on with life seems to work better than being miserable! Yey!

A guy in our office is being really inappropriate with callers. I didn't witness the condemning incident, but apparently he's been asking for the girls numbers. Like. Totally. Out. Of. Line. Last thing I knew he had a girlfriend too. He flirts constantly, and having to listen to the dickhead is driving me ROUND THE BEND.

I'd be into the boss if I had witnessed it - but unfortunately I didn't. He's making us look like a complete shambles of a call centre... I'm not putting up with it for much longer. People on the phone have started stupid idiocy, treating us like jokes, and being really unprofessional.

Ok maybe my day hasn't been that great after all, lol.

Normal day, can't complain really! Its really really cold here, so my arthritis is playing up a wee bit, but just bearing with it and getting on with life seems to work better than being miserable! Yey!

A guy in our office is being really inappropriate with callers. I didn't witness the condemning incident, but apparently he's been asking for the girls numbers. Like. Totally. Out. Of. Line. Last thing I knew he had a girlfriend too. He flirts constantly, and having to listen to the dickhead is driving me ROUND THE BEND.

I'd be into the boss if I had witnessed it - but unfortunately I didn't. He's making us look like a complete shambles of a call centre... I'm not putting up with it for much longer. People on the phone have started stupid idiocy, treating us like jokes, and being really unprofessional.

Ok maybe my day hasn't been that great after all, lol.

WFH! What type of business do people phone about at your call centre?