Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

was supposed to be trying to read an important book yesterday but somehow by the late evening the only productive thing I did was go to Tesco.

Anyway had a great night, couple of friends round, comedy telly, drinks, games - recipe for my perfect night in :)

Absolutely fucked. I woke up to find myself covered with only a towel, all my bedding stripped on the floor by me last night having thrown up all over it after copious amounts of alcohol. I've never thrown up on alcohol before and I've never had a hangover, but I sure as hell have one now. I feel like utter shit, I never want to get as drunk as I did last night, ugh.

Absolutely fucked. I woke up to find myself covered with only a towel, all my bedding stripped on the floor by me last night having thrown up all over it after copious amounts of alcohol. I've never thrown up on alcohol before and I've never had a hangover, but I sure as hell have one now. I feel like utter shit, I never want to get as drunk as I did last night, ugh.

ah, youth...

yeah, first time you hurl from booze is never a good one. I've managed to avoid it for the most part, but nobody is immune.

When I saw that dialect thread the other day, I thought you'd gotten yourself rat-arsed on aftershave again.

You will, and you'll say it again lol.

Was it worth it? I'd hope it was =]

Ive never had a hang over, although i was in bed for 2 days when i got into my worst state.

I'm immune to the hurling due to booze. In the many years I've been drinking (going back to parties at friend's houses at 14/15) I've 1) never been drunk and 2) never thrown up because of drink. And I must say that when I do drink, I drink ALOT. Worst I've had was tipsy once.

Anyway, my day so far has consisted of doing two computer based assessments for my biology modules at Uni which I got 100% in both and reading the second act of King Lear. I'm contemplating just leaving King Lear as it's too bloody long. :heh: Also spent an hour on the third level of de Blob. Controls and camera are starting to annoy me.

Only been awake for a couple of hours but oh well!

Feeling a bit better at the moment, while the last three days (especially the evenings/nights) were quite crappy. I hope I'm finally over that. ^___^

I think I can hear race cars racing on a nearby (well, not very close) racetrack. Heard the same noise yesterday. It's kinda cool. =P

I finally sold another shirt on RedBubble, which made me happy! As soon as I have time I think I should make some more! =D

And currently trying to work for school again, but I'm not sure on what to start, heh. Too many assignments going on at the same time again.

ah, youth...

yeah, first time you hurl from booze is never a good one. I've managed to avoid it for the most part, but nobody is immune.

Couldn't stop either, was doing it for ages. My bedding all needs to go in the wash, in my drunken state I didn't think to just stay in the bathroom. Clever guy!

You will, and you'll say it again lol.

Was it worth it? I'd hope it was =]

I can't remember anything from a certain part of the night, to getting in and being sick on my bed, a lot. Though I do remember talking to a hawt 28 year old, was quite shocked when she said she was 28 as she looked more like 21. She blatently wanted me, ignoring the fact she had a boyfriend, lol.

Also some guy took my phone number. That ain't good.

worst birthday night ever.

started off well, but then memory gets hazy for a bit.

had a chat with a mates gf, tellin her how awsome he is, lent her mate my shirt cos it was cold, never got it back, dunno if i will. brand new and all:(.

went to a shit club, some cocks were moshing into every one, had to push them away, till one knocked into me and i went flying. knee hurts, elbow got a cut, almost got trampled but some guy pulled me to my feet, then a mate helped clean my arm up, went for anouther dance, the moshing had stopped, dunno if it was bouncers or not.