Cube

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cmon Meik won the funniest member dabookerman is gone

Meik is gone too. Eurofusion ate him.

He still should have one though.

I must be slipping, I usually win at least one.

Hairiest wierdo?

Also, The Bard will win all of them next year. He has earned the love of the forum without sacrificicing his persona.

Haha, awesome write up Cube! Really good of you to step up and count the votes, and of course do such a good writeup. Very fun to read, and seeing that I managed to make even just a 'almost there', actually does make me feel kind of all warm inside. Not surprised Flink topped the charts though, he deserves to! Congrats to all those who got their awards, and to those who were close. This whole thread makes me feel like we're an awesome little community. :D

I was hoping to win sexiest closet beastiality fan but it seems there was no award for it.

Well, I guess theres always next year...:'(

Edit* I'm pretty sure I could give "Worst spelling in the Forum" award a run for its money too.

Just you know, firing it out there mods. Not telling you how to do your job or nothing...

I wanna win!

WOW-personality of '06 . . . cheers!

Also, i hope i don't get stuck in a lift and if i did i'm glad i'm joint with Eenuh, cos she rocks!

Well done everyone else, especially those whose names aren't up there, the forums great cos of everyone who contributes-and its the only forum i actually read everyday and post on so well done for making it such fun :D

anywho, Dabookerman, missing you! and teh 3rd, and everyone whose been banned the past 12 months or so *cue violins* i think we should have a moment to think about all the great personalities who are elsewhere now . . . . . . . . thats enough of being sentimental.

Well done everyone again, and here's to 07 :D

Also, well done to Cube for doing these thread results at last.