N-Europe

Friends of N-E

Fierce_LiNk

Funnily enough, the initials of this thread spell FoNE. Which is what you do to your mates. You phone them...innit.

Alright, so on this vast message board, who are your real-life friends. Which guys have you known since the dawn of man?

Alternatively, which guys have you met up with properly who you met off this forum. Who are you close mates with thanks to this place?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

I know quite a few people off the old boards that i've met in real life and of course Letty.

I had a friend called Liam who was on here for abit too.

Yeah would you believe it. Young Greg knows his gaming stuff rightly, though Im yet to get a bit of Wii gaming with him - he'd likely hammer me. We do play footy together - Liverpool supporters unite, haha!

The buttons is the authority on Pokemon and is not to be messed with. :bowdown:

Just martinist. We've been best mates since about 2nd or 3rd year I think ( though we've known each other even longer), so about six years or so now. Time in his company is always time well spent. :)

damn right!

i've known gaggle64 for god knows how long, and his brother isn't half bad either,

No one, none of my mates (bar one, and hes only slightly) are internet peoples really. Not in the way i am.

Never met anyone IRL either.

EDIT: Oh i forgot, there's a possibility i'll be meeting Jordan and Letty. Not sure though.