NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Friends of N-E

Funnily enough, the initials of this thread spell FoNE. Which is what you do to your mates. You phone them...innit.

Alright, so on this vast message board, who are your real-life friends. Which guys have you known since the dawn of man?

Alternatively, which guys have you met up with properly who you met off this forum. Who are you close mates with thanks to this place?

I know quite a few people off the old boards that i've met in real life and of course Letty.

I had a friend called Liam who was on here for abit too.

Just martinist. We've been best mates since about 2nd or 3rd year I think ( though we've known each other even longer), so about six years or so now. Time in his company is always time well spent. :)

Just posted one in the meaningless post thread,

I have known Moogleviper since year 8 , now we're both in year 11 at the minute which the 3 years have gone really, really slow thinking about it.

/ nah nah nah nah nando / and that lass with the oh so magic of buttons. :wink:

Also, old (well, young) Twilight Link (Raw) cos we have the same birthday, hurrah for us! :hehe: By the by, we've not met in teh real world. Were just Internet bros.

/ nah nah nah nah nando / and that lass with the oh so magic of buttons. :wink:

Are you guys actually real life mates?! Didn't know that.

I don't know anyone on here personally. I've met some of the staff before but thats it.

Not many Nintendo people in ireland :o

Yeah would you believe it. Young Greg knows his gaming stuff rightly, though Im yet to get a bit of Wii gaming with him - he'd likely hammer me. We do play footy together - Liverpool supporters unite, haha!

The buttons is the authority on Pokemon and is not to be messed with. :bowdown:

Just martinist. We've been best mates since about 2nd or 3rd year I think ( though we've known each other even longer), so about six years or so now. Time in his company is always time well spent. :)

damn right!

i've known gaggle64 for god knows how long, and his brother isn't half bad either,

Sarka, who I have know for about 4 years, and Jordan, for 1 year(ish)!

I've known Zell since year 7, but i've only really become good friends with him since year 10, so basically it's been about 2 years since i've been mates with him.

I've known Zell since year 7, but i've only really become good friends with him since year 10, so basically it's been about 2 years since i've been mates with him.

I thought he was your boyfriend. :P

Hmm... No one here (At least that I know of). I have about five active IRL friends over at Eurofusion though.

No one. =(

Though maybe that's for the better. I post some weird stuff on here sometimes I guess.

I thought he was your boyfriend. :P

Oh I wish...:heh:

That said, Me and my girlfriend are on a break, so who knows what might happen...

The only person on here who I've ever met in real life was Surrealist, and that was because I got him to join.

Anyway, he hardly posts here now.

No one, none of my mates (bar one, and hes only slightly) are internet peoples really. Not in the way i am.

Never met anyone IRL either.

EDIT: Oh i forgot, there's a possibility i'll be meeting Jordan and Letty. Not sure though.

I've known Zero for a long time (12 odd years) but he's not on much the now.

I've meet Moria before at Wii midnight launch and some other guy but I can't remember his name.

I wanna meet quite a few of you guys though.

Sign in to follow this