N-Europe

Are you a square or a squiggle?

conzer16

http://www.bupaworld.com/

This is a little psychometric test to see what type of personality you are!

You decide before the test what shape and colour you think you are then find out if you're right!

I'm a purple square - straightforward, honest, loyal and sure-footed, confident, I complete tasks to their conclusion and tend to help people on a practical level.

I'm a tactical thinker but get bogged down by too much information.

Purple personalities tend to be outgoing and popular but a little eccentric and unpredictable. Purple denotes individuality!

That really sums me up well! I don't usually think these psychometrics are worth the paper they're written on but this one is fun to do!

Oh and the music is brilliant!

I'm a purple square.

You like order; you're organised, logical, analytical and task-orientated. You are loyal and dependable and always a committed friend and partner. However, you might have more fun if you could manage a bit more spontaneity.

Almost exactly right (just the organised bit is wrong). But I'm a bit worried. Conzer boy is a "purple square", like me. His says he is "outgoing and popular but a little eccentric and unpredictable" (which he agrees with), mine says "you might have more fun if you could manage a bit more spontaneity", which suggests the opposite. But they are right...how?

yellow circle... not so sure about that one..

Same here on both counts.

But apparently we get on with these 2:

Same as you Eunuh!

The Pink Circle and what it says is correct in every way.

I'm apparently a pink circle, but the description for most of it doesn't suit me at all.

Extroverted and a popular player? Not really. D:

I'm a purple square.

You like order; you're organised, logical, analytical and task-orientated. You are loyal and dependable and always a committed friend and partner. However, you might have more fun if you could manage a bit more spontaneity.

Almost exactly right (just the organised bit is wrong). But I'm a bit worried. Conzer boy is a "purple square", like me. His says he is "outgoing and popular but a little eccentric and unpredictable" (which he agrees with), mine says "you might have more fun if you could manage a bit more spontaneity", which suggests the opposite. But they are right...how?

I think you may have the red square's description there?

If not then I'm the same, but red not purple?! Well, whatever, the description fits me perfectly!

Edit: Just answered the questions and apparently I'm a deep blue square, which has exactly the same description as a red square, I quess all the squares descriptions are the same and it tells you a bit more when you answer the questions.