Stocka

star-ocean-the-last-hope_2008_12-15-08_01-494x6951.jpg

Star Ocean £25 from HMV

buzzmaster_psp.jpg

Buzz Master Quiz £7.99 from Gamestation

game_genie.jpg

Game Genie Game boy for the retro collection. 99p

Barr_Trad_Dand_Bur_TN.jpg

Barrs Dandelion and Burdock. Proper big glass bottle. After my Tea drinking binge last night, I decided to continue the Britishness.

Plus used the digital tyre inflator thing at work on both cars. 50p each. Was surprised how low the tyre pressure on the MR2 was.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen this WG?

(Not out yet mind)

b-box-front.jpg

I don't get much (only ever the Crystal Temple thingy) of the Indy LEGO, but I am SO getting this one.

Not meaning to be insulting but i just dont get it. How old are you? Not that im saying theres a max age limit. Just find it intresting lol.

Is this the same brother who also made robots and has a hot asian fiancee? Because if so he may in fact live the best life.

(except obvious familial issues but hey ho)

And I picked up my shirt today that I posted earlier and still feel wins this (edit; the last) page.

Not meaning to be insulting but i just dont get it. How old are you? Not that im saying theres a max age limit. Just find it intresting lol.

I find it quite interesting and clever how the pieces fit together to make the models/toys. It's like a model kit, but with preset pieces rather than specifically moulded plastic/metal. Plus it's a bit of nostalgia, since Lego was my most played with toy when I was a nipper. That's my explanation anyway, I'm sure other people have different reasons.

Although my interest in Lego pales in comparison to Rez's.

Chrono+Trigger+DS.jpg

Ordered this a bit ago on CDwow. US version, but only cost me £20. Parents came to the hospital with the game as it arrived today, yay. Once I feel better I might start playing it.

Hospital? :( Sorry to hear that...hope it's nothing serious.

boxart_pal_call-of-duty-4.jpg

Great game. :]

Aaaaaaand today I bought 2 tickets for a Muse concert in Cologne. I seriously cannot wait. 16th November. Gonna be an effing long wait, but I assume it's worth it. Going with a friend - a cute girl who I like very much :p - to see Muse is worth waiting years I guess. :D

Got the Twilight books for £4.99 each for my missus.

She has all of a sudden become obsessed with the series after seeing the film.... I blame Cedric Diggory.

Books as always are better than the film, the film makes it seem all wooden and crappy.

Bought three tops from newlook.

Book.

3 x face masks

Lost - season 4

5125780m.jpg

30 GBP

Red Alert 3

5537634m.jpg

20 GBP

The Hitcher

3275061m.jpg

10 GBP

Asterix at the Olympic Games

5573236m.jpg

7 GBP

Wii Motion Plus

6072250m.jpg

28 GBP

Jeans, sweather, t-shirts and underwear for about 140 GBP

Dinner for 13 GBP

Science mag for 8 GBP

Bus ticket for 12 GBP

MichaelMcIntyre.jpg

ticket to see him on july 16th at middlesbrough's town hall, should be worth the £27.50 i paid

£27.50?! I know he is good but I only paid £20 for Jimmy Carr, thought he owuld have been more. Or is the venue pricey? :S

For the person who bought the Muse tickets, think I had to wait longer than that and it was indeed worth it. The light show was just incredible. Even worth the money I paid despite almost passing out 3 songs from the end :P

HMF.jpg

Folio edition of The Human Factor, seems like a interesting read so I though I would order it through my dad's membership. Folio books are so nice, but they can be ludicrously expensive.

Edited by ipaul

£27.50?! I know he is good but I only paid £20 for Jimmy Carr, thought he owuld have been more. Or is the venue pricey? :S

They ususally stick a load of stupid fees on as well though don't they? I think I ended up paying £25.50 in total for Jimmy Carr. Michael Mcintyre will probably be funnier anyway (I seem to have gone of Jimmy after seeing him live :hmm:)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!