Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

Am liking it. Good choice on colour too!

Thanks! Its been a pain in the ass to find a skinny fit suit. Any other suit has too much padding and looks stupid on me.

The jacket and the trousers were supposed to be £125. Then I went back a few days later and they reduced it to £100. After discount I got the suit, shirt and tie for £110 and I was expecting to pay around £150. Bargin!

Edited by fex

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£410 :D

2nd June - 17th.

Air France? lol i know it's just a plane pic...

Is that return as well? Actually that's obvious because you have a return date.. That's really cheap, what are you doing for sleeping and traveling? Hostels you find out and about? I'd love to know where you got it at that price and how it all goes. Do you plan on blogging about it later? So many questions...

Keeping on topic I will be buying a new monitor in 9 days time.

Air France? lol i know it's just a plane pic...

Is that return as well? Actually that's obvious because you have a return date.. That's really cheap, what are you doing for sleeping and traveling? Hostels you find out and about? I'd love to know where you got it at that price and how it all goes. Do you plan on blogging about it later? So many questions...

Keeping on topic I will be buying a new monitor in 9 days time.

Yup Air France, I did choose that particular pic on purpose :p I have a brief (its about 2:30 hours in total for both ways) stop over there.

Need to book a rail pass and Supergrunch has been helping me knowing how/where I can use it and such. But will use that to get from city to city, and then use the underground in cities. Sleeping I have had a quick look around but figured it would be best to book the flights first. Will arrange place soon.

I intend to facebook/twitter as I shall have my ipod with me, but blogging im not sure. I don't plan to take my laptop so it depends on the ease of computer access.

Really excited about it :D I was giddy earlier just thinking about it.

Just preordered this

Manic-Street-Preachers-Journal-For-Plagu-465919.jpg

Both the LP and Deluxe CD version.

The Manics (while totally infamilar with anything over than their Rihana cover) have a great taste in album artists.

Jenny Saville is amazing. I want to taste some of her paintings, it's so...sumptuous.

The fact that the pictures are often horrific is excellent too. Really forces us to think of desire and (blood)lust.

saville5.jpg

saville-passage.jpg

Those are my favourite. The paint application is unbelievably sensual.

Also, chick with a dick. : peace:

Also, chick with a dick. : peace:

who'da thunk the addition of those 5 words coupled with that particular smiley could make for such an awesome post :heh:

abundance.jpg

ordered this from amazon for supercheaps ^__^

and also ~

gamecube.jpg

i have a gamecube again!!! :grin:

£10 from some kid off gumtree.com

windwaker re-play ahoy!

Just ordered:

Gotye%20-%20Like%20Drawing%20Blood%20Sleeve%20Art.jpg

Gotye - Like Drawing Blood for £9.75.

Since cdwow.com are not getting it in stock anymore, I had to go and buy it somewhere else (though they still need to refund me, which they better do!).

So bought it on Play.com for €10.49 (from an independent seller though) and preordered this for €32.49.

rhythm_paradise_boxart.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!