Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1528336.jpg

I've been looking for a new dvd storage case thingy, the one I've got, that looks something like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neo-CD-DVD-Carry-Case/dp/B00164DQEQ/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1239797939&sr=8-17

[4 on a page] is full,

and the "smaller" one I've got [2 on a page], looks something like this

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/5983218/120-DVD-CD-Padded-Storage-Wallet-Black/Product.html

Is actually physically impossible to fill. You can't close it. It's a stupid piece of shit.

So I'm looking for another like the first linked. Is that a good price, or can someone recommend a better dealing?

41O1FMS6-1L._SS400_.jpg

£176 on amazon.

Plus a HDMI cable for £7.

Also a 3.5mm to 3.5mm audi jack off ebay for about £1.20

Also Afghanistan OSM ribbon

27ce_2.JPG

From ebay £5. Before you ask you only get issued the medal.

flameboy: Where and how much was Valkyrie Chronicles? I've been meaning to get it since launch...

I bought it from Gamestation for £19.99 think its the same online...

Yeah its £19.98 they are sold out though...was quite pleased I got it, was only the one copy when I saw it a few days ago and was still there today :yay:

WHite_Tsugino_Kerori_Plush_(lying_on_front).jpg

£6.99 (£3 of which was postage, outrage!) for a friend's birthday. Its randomly cool enough to save me putting any effort in.

Now just to find something for housemate's boyfriend's present...what do increasingly androgenous rugby boys like?

mgs.jpg

Never been a huge fan but this is seriously one of the greatest games I've ever played!! :D

235px-The_Elder_Scrolls_IV-_Oblivion_(PlayStation_3)-cover.jpg

Played a good hour. Seems a bit lacklustre at the moment but hoping it picks up somewhat as apparently it's legendary and I'm really late to the party.

Edited by tapedeck
Automerged Doublepost

Lost... are they still lost? Because if they are there's no point in watching. You know what's going to happen. Bullshit resulting in them still being Lost.

WHite_Tsugino_Kerori_Plush_(lying_on_front).jpg

£6.99 (£3 of which was postage, outrage!) for a friend's birthday. Its randomly cool enough to save me putting any effort in.

Now just to find something for housemate's boyfriend's present...what do increasingly androgenous rugby boys like?

What the hell is it?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!