Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another bournemouth'er?! They're multiplying! I used to live down the road from that Travelodge. Did you move to uni from here then?

Me and Dyson are trying (quite lazily - but the idea is there) to get together, hopefully with Serebii too. I guess you wont be around long though.

We have...10 days. :heh: I go back home next Saturday :(

The camera I ordered arrived today but it's way bigger than I thought it would be. Now I want to return it, (knew I should have bought a camera from a shop ¬_¬) anyone know if I have any chance of returning it?

Hmmm......sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Unwanted item

You may return any unopened item within 7 days of receiving it, for a full refund. We will refund your card once we have received and processed the item

We will only refund postage if the return is a result of our error.

We cannot refund or exchange an opened item unless it is faulty, or if the item was sent to you through our error.

So = hit it/break it somehow and say its faulty.

*Assuming you opened it

Edited by ReZourceman

I cancelled the Perry album. The fact I didn't like her new single, the fact that every other item in the order was ready to be dispatched and the comment here I have considered a trinity sign.

But I come bearing an even better gift.

Omnom001.jpg

I treat my tastebuds too well. I really do.

Wont hurt to just email them and see what they can do

Actually yeah do this before you start bringing a hammer to the lense, lol.

Or is it lens? Who knows. Not me thats for sure. Of course a quick Google could have found the answer, and in fact been quicker than this paragraph, but as Judas proclaimed to Jesus atop the hill of redemption "Ifs or woe of but once said is in alignment with scratching a dead mans itch."

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!