Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a little pissed after having the ending of season 3 of One Tree Hill spoiled for me so I felt I had to buy another series to make up for it.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

51%2Bjx71zpJL._SS500_.jpg

17.98 GBP

Did this get another season btw? I was dissappointed to learn that Bionic Woman was canceled.

Las Vegas - Season 1

51x8rxB90EL._SS500_.jpg

17.98 GBP

Been thinking about buying this series for a while even though I've seen them all on tv twice. Couldn't find anything interesting and I wanted to try the one click buy thing.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

51%2Bjx71zpJL._SS500_.jpg

17.98 GBP

Did this get another season btw? I was dissappointed to learn that Bionic Woman was canceled.

Yup, starts next month in America I think and the budget has been upped a load so we should be in for a treat. I love the series. I bought this on Blu-Ray for £23, it has an extended version of 'The Demon Hand', my favorite episode! :D

OMG

How come I have never come across this store before?

It's amazing...

I :heart: you nightwolf ^_^

Be warned asos is stupidly expensive, hoodies can go up to 70 odd quid on there, ridiculous.

I was told that delivery is 2 business days at 3quid and next day is £5 :) not bad imo! Returns are a slip thing, so easy peasy.

Sizes in girls are naturally big too apprently. I shall see. :)

i got me one lump of awesome, aka iphone.

it's my first apple product and the care and detail about the whole package is beautiful. very pleased with it. my friends are going to get annoyed by yet another number change, they all made annoyed comments after the last change 2 months ago

GitS was one of the first DVDs I got. The christmas I got my DVD player I got GitS, Perfect Blue and probably one or two other films.

30ec_1.JPG

So I can use my own headphones on my phone

F480-LCD-PRO.jpg

Screen protector things.

Total about £5.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!