N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluey

i bought FOOD!!!! :yay:

..then i ran away from the shop because the girl at the counter only gave me ONE little bag for all my groceries and it made me feel SO rebellious that i nicked the shopping basket :grin: now i have a laundry basket too!!

i also bought myself a little plant ^____^

i'm so happy with it!! i will name him taru.

...OOH an earthquake!

Yeah but I thought he was kinda tall? 'cause i'm skinny and I'm a large on most of my hoodies, jumpers, shirts etc.

Im 5'10 and when possible to buy XXS. Obviously XS fits, but I like something (particularly formal shirts) to be tighter fitting as I do look hotter in them. True story.

Well I'm 6'3/4 but I am the guy who is told to "Eat Something" in the changing rooms all the time. :( Which is a bit annoying but I do eat a lot, ie last night I had two dinners.

I was in H&M a few weeks back and there was a jacket I liked but they only had medium or smaller so I tried on the medium and jesus christ it was hard to put on. Saying that I really need to get some new trousers all the ones I have are getting really tough to put on.

Got this today:yay: :yay: :yay:

GSXR1000K8_WhtSil_9ca2a7.jpg

Going to pick it up in the morning, I wanted the black on black color scheme :heart: but its not out yet, and this color looks good in person so I settled for it. I can always repaint it later:heh:

I dint know there are more motoring friends on this forum! nice bike! but i already did my share of racing bikes so now i drive a sportive touring bike!

well if you ever drop by i will set out a nice route for us to ride.

ride on and ride safely!

ps is this your first bike?

Got this today:yay: :yay: :yay:

GSXR1000K8_WhtSil_9ca2a7.jpg

Going to pick it up in the morning, I wanted the black on black color scheme :heart: but its not out yet, and this color looks good in person so I settled for it. I can always repaint it later:heh:

...*jealous face* I wish I hadn't sold my dinky little bike tbh.. :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!