N-Europe

Stocka

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a £50 credit at CEX so went on a spree yesterday.

24 season 1

6 feet under season 1

This is England

The Good Shepherd

House of Flying Daggers

Good Will Hunting

Curse of the Golden Flower

still got £5.50 credit left too - CEX is awesome.

41SJ3A745PL._AA280_.jpg

20GB Hard drive for 360 :) Got it from CEX as I was trading in some games. Unfortunately they did not have a wireless network adapter, otherwise I would have got that instead but I would have needed one of these soon anyway. Also bought a new hooide from River Island, and lunch from Marks and Spencer :D

still got £5.50 credit left too - CEX is awesome.

True. I found the super duper rare Disgaea 2 in there this weekend. Was so lol, as we looked at D and wasnt there, but there was one case on its side facing forwards (Die Hard) with one behind it, I just casually checked and ZOMG! :)

[ATTACH]1930[/ATTACH]

Needed more Mouthwash, ran out and Dad hasn't gone shopping yet :D

[ATTACH]1931[/ATTACH]

More 50p deodorant! lol! Same make but this one smells like Hunter, what ever the hell that smell is. Smells ok, not as nice as the Firefly one I got before though.

Genre? If you like comedy/ecchi I recommend I"s and Strawberry 100%. Very good drawings and humour.

The only graphic novel I own is Elfquest: Archives. Excellent quality in both story and pictures. It's more heavy on drama/action. It's the newest of numerous editons and in my opinion the best one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Elfquest-Archives-DC-Archive-Editions/dp/1401201288/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204564017&sr=8-2

Can anyone recommend me some good manga/graphic novels?

Theres probably another thread for them, but seeing as I intend to purchase said items, suck my balls.

The Walking Dead vol 1-7 (Zombies, emotions, reaction, psychology)

Invincible vol 1-8 (Super hero)

[ATTACH]1930[/ATTACH]

Needed more Mouthwash, ran out and Dad hasn't gone shopping yet :D

[ATTACH]1931[/ATTACH]

More 50p deodorant! lol! Same make but this one smells like Hunter, what ever the hell that smell is. Smells ok, not as nice as the Firefly one I got before though.

I had some of that deoderant, tohught it smelt quite nice and then realised it was rather shite, i.e doesn't stay that way for more than 5 minutes =P