N-Europe

Stocka

Dreamgirls, Sweeney Todd, Hairspray.

All great recent musicals! Even if they are very different from each other XD

Oh and I watched the first high school musical again the other day, and GOD it's awful :/

But....I still love it!

The second one is a lot better in my opinion, and can't wait for the third!

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My camera isn't charged, so I can't take a photo, but recently I've obtained:

FF Tactics A2 (DS)

FFXII Revenant Wings (DS)

FFCC Somethingy something (DS)

Princess Princess 3 (Manga)

Your and My Secret 2 (Manga)

Family Complex (Manga)

Speed Racer Complete Box Set (Manga)

Suzumiya Haruhi Figma (Anime figure)

All's well. =)

Are disney movies like Robin Hood, Lion King, and Aladdin classed as musicals? :o (are we getting off topic here? :))

I class disney movies as... Disney movies! The requirements are; songs, talking animals and romance. Meh.

I want a Xbox 360 JUST to play Mass Effect...

Patience! It's coming to the PC :)

Alias complete boxset 1-5

I'm not sure how much of it you've already seen. I watched all five seasons over the last year, and it starts out alright but by the end of season five I was just watching it so that I'd watched them all. Enjoyment was gone.

I'm not sure how much of it you've already seen. I watched all five seasons over the last year, and it starts out alright but by the end of season five I was just watching it so that I'd watched them all. Enjoyment was gone.

I've seen them all before, i quite agree - season 5 is a big departure from past seasons. It focuses far too much on that gibbon Rachel and the 'OMG they killed Vaughan, oh wait no they didnt' didn't help matters, not forgetting Garner had a bun in the oven - forcing them to write that soapy plot.