N-Europe

General Chit Chat

This is the place to chat about anything!

13157 topics in this forum

• 24 replies
    • 1.3k views
  1. deviantart anyone? 1 2

• 49 replies
    • 4.8k views
  2. Which Signature?

• 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. XFM Rock School

• 4 replies
  4. Did you know?

• 8 replies
  5. Lady Lumps 1 2 3 4 5

• 111 replies
    • 5.5k views
  6. 500 star points anyone?

• 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Bastardin' TV!

• 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Vote Conservative 1 2

• 26 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Diet 1 2 3

• 60 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Remains of "Godzilla" Crocodile found.

• 14 replies
    • 1k views
    • 32 replies
    • 2k views
  11. The Mighty Boosh 1 2

• 28 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 27 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 59 replies
    • 3.5k views
  12. The day the Earth died

• 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Flame

• 2 replies
  14. Freaky Dancing

• 3 replies
  15. STAR WARS, EH? 1 2 3 4 6

• 141 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • 34 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. What Animal... 1 2

• 27 replies
    • 2.3k views
  17. DOOM : The Movie (spoilers)

• 15 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. SPOnG

• 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 20 replies
    • 1.1k views
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • Fighter Destiny 2   JP release: 27th August 1999 NA release: 14th July 2000 PAL release: N/A Developer: Genki, Opus Publisher: Imagineer (JP), SouthPeak (NA) N64 Magazine Score: 85% No, there isn’t a typo in the title of the game. For some copyright reasons, the “s” had to be dropped from the Fighters Destiny name. Fighter Destiny 2 feels more of a refresh of the first game rather than a sequel. It looks the same, and it plays the same. While a lot of the characters are new, most are reskins of the original characters with some slight adjustments. The various game modes are mostly the same. The main difference is that the singleplayer mode (where you can unlock new moves) now takes the form of a roll-and-move board game, selecting your opponents and challenges at random, so a downgrade from the original. This is still a solid fighting game (if you like absurdly long button combinations), but other than some new backstories to read, it doesn’t offer anything over the original. Fun Remake or remaster? Perhaps a remaster that merges the two games together? Official ways to get the game. There is no official way to get Fighter Destiny 2
    • Just checked and the first 3 arcs are up on iPlayer. What's nice as well is that they've split them into their arcs so its easy to search through.
    • I'd say definitely don't bin it, as it can be fixed with a new spring and contact, though it would take a little bit of doing, but assuming it comes apart easily enough, it could be fixable. If you didn't want to fix it, and were considering binning it though, I'd pay postage cost, I might even be interested in some of the other LCD games, so PM me if you like, but if you want to eBay them all, then I understand. Either way, I'm happy to offer advice if I can. Also, as it happens, I've got a similar thing to fix with a GameBoy, as it's missing a spring in the battery compartment, but I'm pretty sure it could be fixed with a replacement spring, hopefully.
    • Hilarious. All of their games are delayed and stuck in development hell but let's announce a new game anyway.
    • So my parents have found some of my old LCD games.  I’ve discovered one of them (Formula 1 by Systema) is missing a spring and battery contact.  Does anyone know if this is fixable?  To be honest I’m simply selling them all on eBay and it’s to know whether I can realistically sell this or if it’s destined for the bin!    
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      1.9m