NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Diet

Right im sick of being fat, so i went on a deit, low cal, no snacks, eat heathly, boy its working lost 6 punds on the 1st week, and another 4 this week ill be a happy weight soon :smile: any of yous been on a deit and if so how did it turn out?

Diets are for the weak minded, eat what you want and be happy with yourself. Thats what I live with and it works. Noone likes a stick insect now.

i go to the gym quite a lot. The little things make a lot of difference added up, such as diet coke instead of regular coke, a banana or apple instead of a sweet. Whatever you do dont skip breakfast, even if you only have one bit of toast! I found that skipping breakfast always made me super hungry at lunch time! And i have a bigger lunch and smaller dinner, cause its burned off better earlier in the day.

EDIT: Don't go on these fad diets, they are just really bad for your health!

Cut out anything sweet. You lose loads.

And eat anything you can either "hunt" or "gather" i.e. meat or fruit etc etc. DO moderate exercise and you'll be skinny in next to no time.

I dont diet though. Teenage metabolism ftw.

I think this is a good time to quote foamy:

"I am sick of fat kdis aproved food when i go to eat at fast food resteraunts".

I think this is a good time to quote foamy:

"I am sick of fat kdis aproved food when i go to eat at fast food resteraunts".

I love you! :heh: fatkins ftw!!!

EDIT:

Used a spoiler cause it might offend.

For all the dieting you people do, for all the makeovers and all that other crap that you people do to make yourselves all attractive…

You’re all gonna grow old, you’re all gonna get wrinkles…And you will all, eventually die, so yeah, the super size fries aren’t good for you, but neither are the f*cking pesticides in your salad alright. So, basically we’re all choosing how we’re gonna die, let me kill myself in peace, okay? You fu*cking controlling b*stards!

These are the same type of people who spew out a fact sheet of everything that’s gonna go wrong with your body because you had to have the large fries.

You know what? Next time someone tells you the health ramifications of the food you’re eating, why don’t you tell them about the health ramifications of you stabbing them in the throat?

So jealous of all you guys with your teenage metalbolism! :(

As am I! Personally I think I'm starting to lose mine which is a damn shame!

As a result I've tried to cut down eating fried breakfasts or BK at work (I can get a HUGE fried breakfast for free on my brek and it is SERIOUSLY tempting) so the last few days I've had a bowl of crunchy nut, a yoghurt and today I had a couple of pieces of toast with marmalade.

I really should do more exericse becasue at the moment all I do is play squash once every 1-2 months - whihc is nowhere near enough, should play that more and was also contemplating starting going to the gymn a few times a week, although I'll only do that if I can find a mate to go with me!

I had fish and chips for tea! But I dont recommend you do that on your diet.

I also ate cola bottles - again don't do this.

Do take some exercise though, thats the real key to being more healthy.

I also ate cola bottles - again don't do this.

Agreed the damn glass gets stuck between your teeth :D

It doesn't really matter how much shit you eat. If you excersise enough you won't get fat.

Agreed the damn glass gets stuck between your teeth

Thats why you have to floss.

I eat whatever the hell i feel like and get skinner, what the ...

Ditto!

It doesn't really matter how much shit you eat. If you excersise enough you won't get fat.

I agree. I know it's hard if you have adesk job but you can exercise whilst watching tele.

Yeah... the most effective away to loose weight is a Rowing Machine. An hour of this will burn like 400 calories.

Try and get exercise, even it is only a 10-min walk every day or something. Also it's what you eat, not how much - a large home-made rice dish (just boil some rice and throw in a few green beans or peas or something,) will have a fraction of the calories of half a Mars Bar.

Yeah... the most effective away to loose weight is a Rowing Machine. An hour of this will burn like 400 calories.

i do that and an aerobics class every week, probably do about 4/5km in 40 minutes, not that impressive but gettin there!

i do that and an aerobics class every week, probably do about 4/5km in 40 minutes, not that impressive but gettin there!

What do you mean that's quite good.

But yeah rowing is good. Oxford and Cambridge rowing team members have to eat at leats 6000 calories a day.

But yeah rowing is good. Oxford and Cambridge rowing team members have to eat at leats 6000 calories a day.

thanks :heh: christ 6000 cals! Bet they train at least an hour every day tho, so kinna makes sense really!

I had slipped discs so i have to do a lot of exercise, and it keeps me fit. Exercise is the way people!

Crikey, I hope I don't put on weight when I get older. I like being skinny. :P

6,000? Seems a bit high to me. You sure?

Sign in to follow this