NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
old_gregg

What Animal...

I'm the sloth. Majestic... proud. Lazy.

I can't help but think the sneeky fox or ferocious lion could somehow have grossly perverse ties to your "other" recent thread. Prove me wrong.

Even though I hate them, a cat. I am cunning and smart, but if I don't like you or don't know yo u Iwil hiss and scratch you. If I like you I am incredably nice and friendly.

It would have to be some sort of group animal (Meerkat/Hyena), since i'm good at working in groups (so long as the other people in the group aren't dickheads or something)

Group animals seem to be my favourites too, I noticed a while ago. Ant are my fave insects, hahaha^_^

I'd love to be a dragon, fierce and mystical, with the ability to fly and breathe flames. But i'm probably more along the lines of a rabbit or a mouse :heh:

Greyhounds a nice choice dukka, elegant and sleek, that the message you conveying about yourself :heh:

I'd like to think of myself as a wise owl. Quick-witted, alert and (at least in the fictional sense) always ready and trusted to share wisdom and give advice.

Apparently, according to an online test I took to see what animal I am, I am like a unicorn.

You are a Unicorn! Some people think unicorns are a myth... You are one of the most rare animals. Less than 2 percent of people that take this test are the unicorn. Unicorns are good an almost everything they do, and are very well liked!

I'm sure I'd get something completely random on other tests though (though thats most likely because most of these tests won't have a unicorn on them...)

Okay since being a furry is so popular on here now, when I was little I was once asked this question, and to which I responded "A dead, diseased lab rat" and drew a small image of this forlorn beast, I shit you not.

I'd like to think of myself as a wise owl. Quick-witted, alert and (at least in the fictional sense) always ready and trusted to share wisdom and give advice.

Owl for me too, but for different reasons probably. I'm not dumb or anything, but I don't really consider myself wise either. But an owl sort of describes in the sense that I live at night. I usually don't go to bed before 3 am, though 6-7 am (on weekdays too) happens too from time to time. I'm a bit of a zombie during the day then, doing about everything on some sort of automatic pilot thingie; and I try to rest during the day so I can stay awake again during the night. Messed up sleeping schedule, yes, but I'm a lot more productive for school at night, so yeah. =P

I feel ya on that, my last job was 2nd shift, 4 30 pm to 2 am, after a few years of that my internal clock is pretty much shot.

Ill have to say im more of a Hyena (sp?) cause i laugh alot and sometimes for no apparent reason and im on a steady diet of baby lions

Im a human. I have thumbs and I use them.

Opposable thumbs and advanced communication have made us what we are.

Sign in to follow this