N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys. Pay attention: this here is the best video on youtube.

Genuinely stunning, so essential etc...

Ahahahaha! 'we're saving our own lives'? If they were literally singing to save their own lives and others then the world would be doomed from the first note. :laughing: still... if it was done for charity then good on 'em for providing people with a few cheap laughs.

I couldn't stop smiling! :D I'd much rather have the Zelda theme playing at my wedding than the traditional wedding march. It may be sad, but to me the Zelda theme makes the occasion seem much more epic and important. :p

I love how it's so seamlessly merged in with the traditional wedding march song - doesn't sound out of place at all!

The Huffington Post featured a piece called How to Date an Indian (Advice for the Non-Indian) with such wonderfully non-racist statements such as:

There are obvious reasons one would want to date an Indian, such as how successful and professionally desirable they are. Indians dominate as engineers, doctors, lawyers, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs. They make up a large proportion of our graduate students -- just walk around the campuses of Harvard, Columbia or Stanford or and you will see these incredibly attractive brown people all over the place. Which leads to point number two. Indian people tend to be really good looking.

If for no other reason other than you want someone to dance with you (or without you for that matter), date an Indian.

One more big bonus when it comes to dating an Indian: communication with cabbies.

Which lead to How To Date A White Bitch (Advice For The Non-White Dude)

Has Miller ever interacted with an Indian before? We are fucking terrible. Our females tend to have mustaches. Many males, sadly, are endowed with comically small penises. (Hopefully Sanjay, Miller's husband, is the exception!) Both genders tend to sweat profusely, and emit a most unpleasant odor.

I don't think I've ever NOT sexed a sexy white bitch after plying her with alcohol. As you're getting hammered, remember to regale her with stories about how back in India you drink "fermented coconut juice served by tiny monkey waiters riding elephants," too. White bitches love that shit.

White bitches are basically contractually obligated to give you a handjob if you spend more than $50 on a present, so make sure you "accidentally" leave the price tag on so they know just how much money you spent.

And also lead to How to Know You are Dating a Racist (HTKUADAR)

They love the Rolling Stones but think that Jay-Z is sexist. I mean, I know it is hard to overlook Mick Jagger's profoundly progressive views on women, but let's just try for the sake of argument. *eyeroll*

They want to know why your family acts like "that."

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!