N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

Haha, was just watching a new ep of South Park on Comedy Central, was taking the mic out of Facebook but there was a bit with Cartman showing Kyle Chatroulette and everyone he connected to was a guy jacking off, Kyle wants to stop but Eric goes

"Kyle this is the way the world works, if you wanna find some quality friends you gotta wade through all the dicks first"

haha, so true :heh:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a SP episode last night, the one about paedophilia and Cartman wanting more mature friends. Bloody hilarious, especially when Kenny's dad starts alternating between barfing shitting and bleeding in a bin/toilet/on the floor. Great stuff.

May be the same episode you're talking about.

I saw a SP episode last night, the one about paedophilia and Cartman wanting more mature friends. Bloody hilarious, especially when Kenny's dad starts alternating between barfing shitting and bleeding in a bin/toilet/on the floor. Great stuff.

May be the same episode you're talking about.

Nope, different episode, that one's a few seasons old. Good episode though.

The thing I love about South Park is its actually getting better rather than worse. Just compare what we've seen of season 14 with say, season 10.

but nobody engages with any of it. They just..forward it without processing it themselves.

If I can learn how to make an entire unreal editor level from scratch through the net, people can search different countries. ^_^

(This one's gross)

Haha disgusting but quite funny. :laughing:

Nope, different episode, that one's a few seasons old. Good episode though.

The thing I love about South Park is its actually getting better rather than worse. Just compare what we've seen of season 14 with say, season 10.

I thought the most recent, the 200th episode, was absolutely brilliant. I laughed properly whilst being on my own, which doesn't happen often :)

That remix was terrible enough to not be offended by it.

How's the eruption affected the Icelandic people btw? I was quite interested in that but most people here (UK) are just annoyed their holidays have been cancelled.

How's the eruption affected the Icelandic people btw? I was quite interested in that but most people here (UK) are just annoyed their holidays have been cancelled.

Everyone outside of the people living in the area of the volcano are generally quite excited about it.

Probably because the first eruption came up as a tourist attraction and not really affecting most people but the second one is really screwing things up.

Because the second eruption happen under a glacier (200 metres thick if I remember correctly) so there have been massive flooding destroying farmlands and the main road to a quarter of the country has been closed off.

Currently the people look at it as a major historic event and look at it way too lightly, some hoping there will be much more and not realizing how bad it can get for the people in the area.

Unless the volcano explodes (which is a possibility, dunno how likely) people in the area of the capital will be pretty much unaffected.

Also, small trivial information: There is a third volcano in the area connected with the first two and if that erupts (which is likely) it will make the first two look like small-time.

And why yes, I have been expecting/hoping someone would ask about this.