Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Explain Your Username.

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't exactly a secret, and certainly not an interesting one.

Still, for the benefit of those that weren't graced with Xsorbit's hospitality, I used to be a low-level moderator on the Cube-Europe forums. Even if you were around I wouldn't be too surprised if you hadn't heard of me; I'm not a notable person.

hmm lots of people have asked about my name so here it goes.

last year i had to come with an xbox live gamer tag so i clubbed together to things i like. around that time i was reading a few books including kafka on the shore by haruki murakami-the main charcaters name is Takeo and i liked it.

the second part of the name is take from the director Hayao Miyazaki the creater of spirited away and howls moving castle and loads of other great films :D gotta love Ghibli :D

so thats the brief story behind my name-shit aint it?

Have been a long time fan of Nine Inch Nails and my favourite album of theirs is 'The Downward Spiral'.

On there are the songs 'Mr Self Destruct' and 'March of The Pigs' , amongst loads of other fantastic shit.

I have a self destructive streak myself and used to use mrselfdestruct as a name but it always seemed taken , so I chose pigmarcher instead , and surprise , surprise , it is rarely ever taken.

It all began, when I was born, in the distant lands of "Vale do Diazis", a portuguese traditional village to the west of "Sonstina". The word "Shino" is used among my people to describe "that which shines in the morning dew" and also "the one that's 35% def in it's left ear", my parent's choose my name because of it's first definition, but "Endovelicus" himself ensured that I would know both meanings.

conzer16

When I first signed up to hotmail and interweb stuff back in the day I obviously needed an alias.

Conzer was a nickname I was (rarely) called in school and I was 16 when I first got ono the internet. I still have that email address and I'm called conzer16 everywhere I go.

Boring really....

Im the keeper of the triforce. Stupid job really cuz im just a weakling and when Ganondorf wants the triforce of power HE GETS THE TRIFORCE OF POWER!!! I try to stop him with my uber powers (little weak blinding light) and he justs pushes me aside.

I mean Hyrule family GIVE ME MORE POWERS DAMMIT!

Mine was created out of a need for a suitably unique Delta Force Land Warrior profile. The 64 relates to my my then-symbiotic attachment to my N64. I'll never understand how I came up with gaggle though. I have absolutely no opinion on geese whatsoever.

alot to be said for the rest of the studio's output though. particularly Princess Mononoke. which is so awesome I almost shit my pants every time I watch it.

You too, huh?

It wasn't exactly a secret, and certainly not an interesting one.

Still, for the benefit of those that weren't graced with Xsorbit's hospitality, I used to be a low-level moderator on the Cube-Europe forums. Even if you were around I wouldn't be too surprised if you hadn't heard of me; I'm not a notable person.

Bit late but I was surprised to find out you're Edge too. I think you replied to my first C-E post :smile:

I can vaegly remember edge.

Oh and does CooInTheZoo still come on here. I remember a thread where he wanted to change his name and we were all like "No way man!" and he was all like "yes way man!" and I'm not sure if he did. I remember him changing it to Coo but then I think He either changed it back or to something else.

PS: Katie's post about edge replying to her first post made me thing of CITZ as he replied to my first post when I was worried about customs on my DS.

PPS: OOOH he should have changed it to CITZ.

Ok, so Aimless is Edge. I didn't realise that, and I do remember you from CE, although only your name, not any notable times. When did you leave the mod team? I've just remembered your cool old sig!

Ninja Mullet was Falco Lombardi.... Who's the new Falco Lambardi then? I'm sure I've seen him post here sometimes

Coo sometimes posts in the Xbox360 thread I think.

Ok, so Aimless is Edge. I didn't realise that, and I do remember you from CE, although only your name, not any notable times. When did you leave the mod team? I've just remembered your cool old sig!

Ninja Mullet was Falco Lombardi.... Who's the new Falco Lambardi then? I'm sure I've seen him post here sometimes

Coo sometimes posts in the Xbox360 thread I think.

You were on C_E???

Oh and I think ninja mullet isn't falco lombardi but someone else who wanted that name. I may be wrong though.

DCK is the abbreviation Dick Cock King, to brag about the size of a particular part of my body.

On the serious side, I used to be dacubicking on the CE forums but DCK is a lot better than that gangsta spelling for being good at GameCube games.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!