Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Lego!

AshMat

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This looked awesome until I tried to find the official video on Youtube and came across Lego rollercoaster monstrosities 10 times the size.. Still, I want it.

https://shop.lego.com/nl-NL/Achtbaan-10261?CMP=EMC-SH2018_05_12_TEA_RollerCoaster_NL&HQS=Hero_B_CTA_EU_NL&RMID=SAH_2018_05_12_TEA_RollerCoaster_EMEA&RRID=131729575

Edited by Sméagol
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ashley said:

Lego is going to be one of the episodes of the next season of The Toys That Made Us when it drops on Netflix next week. 

I love the Channel 4's Lego documentaries and that Master Builder show but I'm sure that The Toys That Made Us will provides more details about Lego and their knockoff competitors like MegaBlok.   

21 hours ago, Iun said:

@BowserBasher Is it easy to photograph the interiors? It looks like the rooms are a bit small.

I’ll take some pics for you later. I would say they are a fair size but not really that big. You could probably fit 3 or 4 mini figs in them with not much room to spare. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Got my first Lego in years for Christmas, which was The Child/Baby Yoda. Love it so much.

818eO012-+L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Got the bug now and want some more to give me something to keep me busy/happy through lockdown. Of course my dream set is the £650 Millennium Falcon, but I'm not forking out that much. Would love the Hogwarts Castle but that's also pricey. Tempted by the NES, or maybe the Stranger Things set.

15 hours ago, Mr-Paul said:

ould love the Hogwarts Castle but that's also pricey. Tempted by the NES, or maybe the Stranger Things set.

I’d recommend all three of those sets. I have them all and they are all great sets. Hogwarts is amazing and very large. The NES is just perfect and has some great detail to it. The fact that the cartridge loading mechanism actually works is great. The stranger things set is probably best done with two people unless you don’t mind two very similar builds. Still a great set when complete. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this will be the set which gets me buying LEGO again (I really don't have the space these days), but that looks great. Absolutely love LEGO Ideas, I really need to spend more time voting for sets on there :laughing:

The next round of LEGO Ideas reviews is definitely going to be worth keeping an eye on, too! Because it's going to include these: 

EtY5qssVgAQR0lU?format=jpg&name=medium

EtY5oW0UYAEgO5P?format=jpg&name=900x900