What was you first EVER game?

Zell

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I.. Can't remember.

It might have been Zelda Game & Watch.

I also think I had the 2nd hand VecTrex before I got my (new) NES, so my first games would be Bedlam, Soccer, and a few others.

With the NES came Super Mario Bros. 2, and I played Super Mario Bros. 1 & 3 in the store before that. The first thing I bought myself (from my own money) is the N64 I think, with Super Mario 64. Damn, that's a magical memory.

I remember I played for a few seconds (not too long, I wanted to fully enjoy it at home ;)) in the store, and my Mario kept running in circles as I tried to get used to the analog stick :D.

Thomas The Tank Engine.

thomastank8qc.gif

ROFL! That’s Hilarious! Mainly because I had that game too and now it looks absolutely horriffic, used to love it despite finding it rather difficult.

My first game was probably Dizzy, damn I love that egg... or JetSetWilly... one of them two at least.

First game played was something like Arcadians or Hopper on the Acorn/BBC computer my parents had.

Console game, it was Outrun on the Sega Master System II, as we bought it just before the console which had Alex Kidd built in.

Guest Jordan

One i personally owned was Megaman 2 on the NES.. i never did finish that game.

I remember my brother having Mario 1 on his NES too, after that i didn't buy any games till Pokémon yellow.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the first "games" we owned and that I remember playing are two Game and Watch things. One has a garage and you have to catch the falling drops and when your barrel is full, pour it into a barrel that's below. Was difficult. The other one was something with a boy, laundry and some crows. I don't really remember this one. We still have them actually, but I'm not sure they work anymore. Finding batteries for those things might be difficult.

I think the first real console games I owned were Tetris for the GB (closely followed by Link's Awakening and Kirby's Dreamland I think) and then Super Mario World on the SNES. I completely missed out on the NES for some reason. I guess my parents considered us too young or something?

Computer games, we had a ton of those kids games and stuff (don't remember any names), as well as Duke Nukem (first one I think), Commander Keen games and Jazz Jackrabbit. Good times.

My first game EVER, was Duck Hunt on the NES.

I got it for Christmas with Super Mario Bros on the one cartridge in the Boxed NES package.

I have memories of lying on th ground with the zapper battling my Dad in a 2 player game!

:cry: