NEurope
Atomic Boo

Top Gear new series

I really hate Simon Cowell.

I'm tempted to audition for X factor just to spray paint "Jeremy Clarkson owns you" across his face.

Man, the character they've made with the Stig is genius. The bit where he stares at the phone, or throws away the paper in disgust at Lewis Hamilton. Brilliant.

I thought The Stig was meant to be a driving expert. Not a retard.

That's the entire point. He's solely a driving expert.

Great episode. Great race, and I'd like to see Clarkson and Cowell have a fight. :heh:

The remark about the Stig possibly being mistaken for a Brazilian electrician while travelling on the underground was a bit shocking conisdering the circumstances tho. Bet the BBC will be reciving some complaints.

In the Stigs home dimension, wild animals have wheels instead of feet and romances are conducted with wheel-to-wheel derby's of death. Without the hive mind to turn to, it's not surprising Stig and his few cousins who also ended up on Earth sometimes struggle with aspects of our native, fleshy, society.

I didnt enjoy the interview with Cowell, there too was much subtle resentment on both parts.

That doesn't ditter the fact that Simon Cowell is both an utter cock and the sole producer of 90% of the worlds shit music now does it?

Great episode. Great race, and I'd like to see Clarkson and Cowell have a fight. :heh:

The remark about the Stig possibly being mistaken for a Brazilian electrician while travelling on the underground was a bit shocking conisdering the circumstances tho. Bet the BBC will be reciving some complaints.

Hahaha. I thought it was brilliant. Also "If he was getting divorced from Paul McCartney he would keep his whiney mouth shut" was amazing.

That was probably one of, if not my favourite ever episode of Top Gear :). I even loved the interview this week, normally I hate that bit of the show. That race at the end I also found to be quite epic, especially loved how they portray The Stig.

That was probably one of, if not my favourite ever episode of Top Gear :). I even loved the interview this week, normally I hate that bit of the show. That race at the end I also found to be quite epic, especially loved how they portray The Stig.

Yup, made me laugh when they gave Stig a phone then it rang and he just stared at it with no clue as to how to operate it. And that he tried to read a paper, then threw it down because Hamilton was crowned a better driver than he was. Its just the way they portray Stig as a driving expert who has no idea about everything that isn't driving a car which is legendary. I loved the way they bring him in on a trolley. Stig trying to get off the bus, get on an escalator and fail, very funny stuff.

Great to see Clarkson not win a race for a change, was expecting him to win though.

lol at escalator with the sig *stares* wtf *heads to stairs*

rofl

stig is ace they have made him such a funny character

I'm really surprised the Stig didn't win that.

The Stig rocks anyway.

Does anyone know the music that was playing as the race was nearing the final stretch? It was some kind of up tempo opera style music, was pretty sweet.

Does anyone know the music that was playing as the race was nearing the final stretch? It was some kind of up tempo opera style music, was pretty sweet.

I know what you mean but not what its called.

It was the the "epic" music they use in every trailer for a fantasy or action film. It used to be effective, now it is just tired.

It was good on Top Gear though.

I know what you mean but not what its called.

It was the the "epic" music they use in every trailer for a fantasy or action film. It used to be effective, now it is just tired.

It was good on Top Gear though.

Yeah I think they used it on Spider-Man 2s trailer but this version was slightly remixed.

I thought the interview was good. Great when Jeremy kept tearing into him. And the race with the stig was fantastic, so funny how he looked at things and clueless about it. And how they 'broke' Topgear.

Fantastic.

I loved it. Absolutely loved it.

"I remembered that I crashed my boat during the race, and I was killed!" :laughing:

Yes, another great episode.

Top Gear never do bad episodes and every minute seems to be funny!

:D

topgear.gif

:D

Go here Hero-of-Time. Top Gear songs list. :)