NEurope
Atomic Boo

Top Gear new series

Just updating the old thread, The new Top Gear series begins this Sunday (29th) and the clips theyve shown on the adverts look extremely good, im looking forward to this so much.

I especially like the clip where James May is driving a large vehicle (fire brigade?) and he bumps into something and casually says 'I apologise' classic stuff. Looking forward to all of the new cars etc and i wonder what guests there might be. Dont miss it!

--------------------------------------------------

Yes! the new series of top gear starts tonight at 8:00

Ive had so many laugh out loud moments and chuckles as theres been lots of good humour. The caravan smashing, the new car tests, the stig, the cheap car competitions and star in a reasonably priced car. I cant wait for the new series to kick off again and i hope its as great as last series.

Sunday evenings are fun once again! :D

Indeed, can't wait. I hope they have some more Jeremy vs Hammond and James races :D

Thanks for the heads up, Sunday TV has been rather poor lately.

I'm never awake in the A.M for T4

Been waiting for this to start since i saw the Cooming Soon trailers on BBC2... only 10 mins ladies. :)

Yeah the races between the 3 are great. I remember Ian Wright was the best guest so far. woooot starting in 1 min!

they work well as a trio, id have to say id rank them 1. james may 2. jeromey clarkson 3. richard hammond (hes had his teeth whitened!)

how come some of you didnt know about it. its a shambles

jk, but enjoy :)

I will be disapointed if they don't put it in an oversized remote control car.

Animal Rights schmanimal rights..

Quite a good starting episode, maaan that carwash hahahahaha

Haha jolly good show. That honda civic looked nice, and bloody hell, the koinesegg or whatever was fantastic.

According to a friend of mine in the known, the CCX is basically the same as the old CCR (not the one reviewed by Top Gear, that was the CC8S). However, that stuff about it being faster on different fuels is not something i've heard of before.

Also, car wash had me literally laughing my head off.

This programme was great tonight, really funny! Loved the car-wash bit!

You pay your TV licence, thus legal.

*cough*

Ive just come online and missed it :(

Time to hoist my Jolly Roger then..

It will probaly be repeated.

I though it was very funny (car wash-lol), and still had the same top gear feel to it, quality stuff. :D

Doesn't the BBC 2 website now stream TV shows in broadband quality?

That's what I was told last week.. it's to counter the innevitable piracy that the BBC is going to get.

Great episode, the whole thing with Espace-convertable, specially the car wash was hysterical. Do you think they had to pay for it?

(Spoiler? Nah, more then enough to keep him geussing.)

I enjoyed it last night, The Car Wash bit was quite the funny. And that Koenigsegg was a very nice looking car.

the thing about the fuels is true, 5th gear done a test on there web site about using different RON fuels in different sized engines. In normal tuned cars the higher Octane fuel didnt make much difference, but the more tuned the engine and more high powered the more if would get out of the high octane. a Impreza STi they used gained an extra 25BHP from using the higher octane fuel.