N-Europe

Xbox 360 Console Discussion

Stocka

• Replies 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Switchball on XBLA this week! Looking forward to it. I love my marble games :)

Yayay. Switchball looks great.

So does CoD4 Arcade Mode actually.

I have decided to buy Assasin's Creed and Mario Galaxy, rent Simpsons and Naruto and get Mass Erect and Metroid at Christmas or whenever I will have the time to enjoy them properly at a slow pace.

As for CoD4 I'm not sure where it fits in my equation, somewhere between Nov 16th and Christmas when I get bored I guess.

I saw Sega Rally for £27.95 at the weekend so was wondering what any of you guys think of it? I loved the first two on Saturn & Dreamcast so is it like the old days or is it totally different? Really tempted to buy it so any thoughts/opinions would be great!:)

It plays different. SEGA rally revo is not developed by the guys who made Sega Rally on Saturn and Dreamcast. Revo is a good game although I think the cars should handle tighter.

Probably worth getting if you need an arcade driving fix.

Guest Stefkov

Tell me what you think when you see this deal

I see it as Forza motorsport and Viva Pinata and a controller for £35...

that doesn't seem right.\

Anyone bought a 360 on the 1st November or after?

click

Tell me what you think when you see this deal

I see it as Forza motorsport and Viva Pinata and a controller for £35...

that doesn't seem right.\

Anyone bought a 360 on the 1st November or after?

click

Man, if that deal about the 10 free arcade games is true, thats so sweet.

Reason being my mate plans on getting a 360 soon, and the 10 free Arcade games apply to you and your friend!

I actually enjoyed playing the game, doubt I will get all the collectables but it was a fun game for me. I loved the final boss fight :)

Yrah that was good. I played most of it co-op with my friend so i didnt have to live through going back and forth. It was the best simpsons game I have ever played, but if it wasnt a simpsons game i dont think anyone would have put up with the boring gameplay and poor camera.