Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rate the last film you saw

Katie

Snakes On A Plane is supposed to be bad, terrible, cheesy, corny, whatever the fuck you wanna call it. And it does so successfully.

I'd disagree. It isn't good and it isn't the good kind of terrible. It's just dull.

I hate it when people cannot appreciate movies for what they are.

Snakes On A Plane is supposed to be bad, terrible, cheesy, corny, whatever the fuck you wanna call it. And it does so successfully. It's no milestone, but it's downright awesome nonetheless.

THANKYOU! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Borat

Awesome film. I could not stop laughing at the woman driver bit. Other bit's are obviously a little to racist to mention, but the 2 bugs coming under the door with borat throwing money at them was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

9/10

Borat

Awesome film. I could not stop laughing at the woman driver bit. Other bit's are obviously a little to racist to mention, but the 2 bugs coming under the door with borat throwing money at them was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

9/10

The cockroaches... fantastic!!! That, along with the hotel nude fight scene, absolutely made the movie. And c'mon, it's funny BECAUSE it's racist!!

Quand j'etais chanteur

A French film. I found it so dull, and the main actor's nose put me off the whole movie.

4/10

Hey!!! The movie may suck, BUT NEVER SHOULD ANYONE INSULT GÉRARD DEPARDIEU'S NOSE!

Saw 3: Was alright much better then the frankly diabolical 2nd one, not as good as the first and the plot twist was stupidly obvious. 6/10

The Hills Have Eyes (remake) : Pretty rubbish really, although I pretty much stoped watching about half way through and just left it on in the background while I browsed the t'internet. Pretty stupid plot even for a horror film not scary and just rubbish really. The blonde was hot though. 4/10

SoAP..

It's Snakes on a Plane with Samuel Jackson, It was just a perfect combo of actor and film.

For what it was it was an excellent film and I throughly enjoyed it...

However I do agree with the notion that Airplane! and SoAP Cannot be compared...

Airplane! Was quite literally LOL Every Minute....

Control

Not very good biopic of troubled Joy Division singer. Far too many scenes, poorly directed, could have been much, much more but they didn't explore the right things, and those that they did explore weren't explored in the right way. I really enjoyed some bits and it was over all quite well cast, especially the roles of the members of Joy Division, the choice for Peter Hook was perfect.

Still, 5/10.

Watch it out of curiousity if you're a big Joy Division fan, but don't expect to be that amazed by it. Oh, and yeah, they use "Atmosphere" at the end.

Saw 3: Was alright much better then the frankly diabolical 2nd one, not as good as the first and the plot twist was stupidly obvious. 6/10

I saw all three Saw movies last night and I am of the complete opposite opinion. I thought the first one was diabolical - you (I think it was you apologies if it was someone else) were badmouthing the acting in Transformers, but Shia and co shit all over those idiots in Saw, I couldn't take that Doctor Gordon seriously at all! I quite liked the second one and would rate it slightly higher than the third - still no where near as good as I heard they were!

Saw: 4/10

Saw II 6/10

Saw III 5/10

I saw all three Saw movies last night and I am of the complete opposite opinion. I thought the first one was diabolical - you (I think it was you apologies if it was someone else) were badmouthing the acting in Transformers, but Shia and co shit all over those idiots in Saw, I couldn't take that Doctor Gordon seriously at all! I quite liked the second one and would rate it slightly higher than the third - still no where near as good as I heard they were!

Saw: 4/10

Saw II 6/10

Saw III 5/10

I wasnt boudmouthing it per se I just thought it was all very average and given the budget of the film really should have been better. It wasnt just the acting I didnt care about any of the humans either. Basicaly I like shit horror films.

Saw does have terrible acting i'll admit but I find that part of the charm of horror films.

I wasnt boudmouthing it per se I just thought it was all very average and given the budget of the film really should have been better. It wasnt just the acting I didnt care about any of the humans either. Basicaly I like shit horror films.

Saw does have terrible acting i'll admit but I find that part of the charm of horror films.

Fair enough then, I could understand the shocking acting in the first (admittedly it wasn't to Oscar quality in the other two but it was definitely better) if it was meant to be one of those "so bad it's good" kinda films but to me it seemed to be taking itself deadly seriously and so there is no excuse for what could barely be described as acting!

Legally Blonde 6/10

Better than the second (only seen that prior to this). Mildly enjoyable.

It's A Boy/Girl Thing 6.1/10

I can't decide if this is better tha nFreaky Friday. It's better acted, with more insight into teenage life (despite how stereotypically it's portrayed). Also, I want to be her friend. She's the definition of someone I'd love in real life.

But yeah. Ok, bit dull and drawn out. Also the question I always ask in body swap situations; wouldn't you just arrange a meeting and think about all the situations the other person would have to deal with in your body?