N-Europe

Tshirt Buying

arnold

I'm just wondering where the best places are to buy tshirts, be it funny ones, video game ones or just random ones, I'm thinking of buying a few and the places i've been don't really have a lot, manily looking for something nintendo like, or Katamari Damacy type Tshirts but anything will do really, was just wondering if anyone had any sites where to purchase from?

The top im wearing at the moment is TK Maxx. Nice white short sleeved dealy with a kinda worn red pic of Micky Mouse and the word "Tokyo" over the top of it. However theres an ex who works there so its awkward to go back.

As far as the rest of my clothes: Topman, Burtons, Next, H&M, ASOS and then random shops.

Tk maxx is wel gud when you go on the right day, you can get so much nice stuff, but sometimes you go and theirs fuck all you like.

One day they have phat farm

nxt day its sum tracksuit shite

Indeed, in this mess from the remains of spelling as it was left for dead after being raped in just about every orifice it has. The thing I don't like about TKMaxx is the fact it's totally random, there's pretty much no structure to what's being put out bar men, women, children, etc. Or at least in the one near me.

For proper TKMaxx shoppage you need mega eagle eye skillz, I employed my Sharingan abilities and came out of TKMaxx with a fantastic Tom Selleck T-shirt. It did cost £15 which for me is a little steep for a T-shirt [being one of those people who don't spend £90 on one just because it has some cock's name on it, instantly upping the price] but for the Magnum, it deserved it.