Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Indie Games

Ronnie

Just now, Vileplume2000 said:

That would be me!

Also me! :) I can't see what I'm hitting you with. Was I just holding a shield behind me?

You happen to sound off a Super Horn, the exact moment I make contact. And considering that was 200cc, it was more than a little lucky.

Yeah I think I remember that race, I placed second if I recall? With my skills and 200cc it was unheard of. And then this psychic horn as well, something was definitely going on, I think I entered some sort of other dimension. I wanted to capture that race but could not find the capture button at these insane speeds haha.

25 minutes ago, londragon said:

Played through the demo of Nine Parchments today, solo.  Was disappointed by how slow it all was.  Something just didn't click with me.  One less game to buy, which is welcome news.

Yeah, this was my take on it as well. Had it been a little more fast paced, like something like Gauntlet, then I would have been happier with it.

Just now, dazzybee said:

Right. So who’s getting mantis burn racing? I’m well up for it. Be nice if someone here gets it for online. 

@Clownferret ??

also, did anyone here get worms?!?

I'm not going to buy Worms now, but I'll probably buy the physical version in a sale (maybe even the digital version). I hope you're not in a hurry!