NEurope
Helmsly

Super Mario Odyssey

Looks like this game has a co-op option where one player controls Mario and the other controls his hat

Ahhh Galaxy 2. It's a shame Nintendo hasn't release any Mario games since then...

:bouncy:

• Like 1

Two years in a row for Nintendo!

Gameplay > Graphics (much as Microsoft tries to convince us otherwise)

BTW, I can't be the only one who was watching the third day's Treehouse footage and was surprised to learn that Fire Bros have hair.

csja6z9fyu3z.png

I wonder if that's just for them, does that make Bowser a giant Fire Bro?

...What? Someone's gotta think about this.

Look, @Blade! Our favourite character is in the game!

captain-toad-super-mario-odyssey-screenshot.jpg

I'd love a sequel to Treasure Tracker, one of my Wii U highlights :hehe:

He apparently shows up throughout the various kingdoms in the game. Devs were interviewed and were cagey on a possible Captain Toad game on Switch.

Push it off the edge? Haha

You could just use Mario's cap to take control of him and then walk him off the edge. :D

• Like 1

I immediately want to play Super Mario 64 again.. but only on Switch!

I would love a remaster of Mario 64 on the Switch. I think its high time the game was re-released in some fashion, its been 21 years since it's original release and 13 since the DS version

I would love a remaster of Mario 64 on the Switch. I think its high time the game was re-released in some fashion, its been 21 years since it's original release and 13 since the DS version

I'll honestly be happy with seeing it on the Virtual Console on Switch. I thought we'd have it already..

Those who can't wait for Super Mario Odyssey, can play Super Mario 64.

• Like 1

BTW, for those that haven't read it yet.

Here are my impressions from playing it at Nintendo's Post E3 event :)

• Like 5

Four EDGE covers this month. Headline: “Hat’s Off – How Nintendo is giving a radical makeover to the most famous face in gaming.”

super-mario-odyssey-edge-cover-2.jpg

• Like 5

Oh man. That T-Rex one is amazing!

The sons o' bitches at Nintendo have done it again. Who'd have thought that a plumber would be one of the most iconic characters in video game history.

My issue arrived on Saturday, the Dino cover is the one that subscribers get. The article about the game is really good, makes me so optimistic about Nintendo's future.

My nieces aged 5 and 2 are obsessed with the trailers for this game. We showed the youngest one the Dino cover yesterday and she knew straight away it was Mario. I'm kind of jealous that this is going to be one of their first Mario experiences. 

I might have to show my 8 yo nephew the trailers now, he loves Mario Kart 8 but that's his only Nintendo experience.

Did the issue reveal any new tidbits?