Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Happy Birthday, Ya Filthy Animal

Shorty

D'awwww you guys. Thank you all so much! It was honestly a cool birthday.

I woke up to Cameron quitting, lulz, but wanted to worry about politics and normal life tomorrow so I jumped straight on The Walking Dead comics on my brand-new Kindle Paperwhite. I'm on #7 and it's amazing!

Got some dosh and The Division for Xbox One (which isn't a bad game), a 3D wall light of the Hulk's fist from my boss and my friend and went to Drayton Manor for the day with my Dad. It started off terribly because of school kids and the queues were ridiculous. I got on the ride called The Haunted and it had to be stopped twice because parents and teachers were bringing 5-10 year olds who were crying their eyes out.

Anyway, went round the zoo and all of the kids pissed off leaving me with a near-enough empty theme park for an hour and I managed to get on most of the rides.

Made myself a low-fat, low-calorie healthy cake and my Dad made his awesome extra lean beefburgers so they were okay for me to have.

Also, work want to do something for my birthday so we are all going to see The Conjuring 2 and minigolf. I really hope the film is good!

All in all, it was a cool birthday!

e09b2d84b8bf13497dbf8c35c7f7ac67.jpg