Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playstation Plus Free Games

Happenstance

Very nice selection :) I don't have any of those titles, I'm also happy Watch Dogs was fake but that's mainly because I have zero desire to play it... which will likely never change, even if it ever does become free. ::shrug:

It's not bad :)

I think the menu screens are horrible, though...

The multiplayer trophies (i.e. win 1 - and eventually 20 - online races) can be boosted in private lobbies.

If anybody is up for some boosting, just call out :p

Sitting playing Table Top Racing here and it's a great little game. Very happy with this addition to PS+

Would have to disagree. It's the sort of game that reminded me of why I created a sub-account, only played enough to grab the first Championship and even during that short spell I found myself beyond bored, just wasn't feeling it at all and it's already been deleted.

Tropico 5 may have some potential though, played through the tutorials and seemed like something I may be able to enjoy.

I have Tropico 5 on Mac and really liked the game. Never got to finish the campaign as Steam managed to erase my game file twice... But I did play the sandbox mode quite a bit!

If you like these sort of city building/managing sims (not sure what to call it), then give this a try! It's got a great sense of humour too. :)

The multiplayer trophies (i.e. win 1 - and eventually 20 - online races) can be boosted in private lobbies.

If anybody is up for some boosting, just call out :p

If you are after the trophies as well then I will happily boost them with you.

Agreed, what a fun game. The multiplayer is damn good too!

Yeah, the lobbies are nice and snappy. The only downside is that if the host quits then everyone gets booted. It happened to me a fair few times yesterday. Once the player who was hosting realised that they couldn't catch up and win, they then pulled the plug on the rest of us.

Table Top Racing looks like a Micro Machines clone. I'm fine with this. :D Can see myself playing with it a fair bit.

It's a mixture of Micro Machines ( small cars racing on normal surfaces ), DriveClub ( you get stars for winning races ) and Need for Speed ( you can upgrade you cars ). I had quite a bit of fun with it yesterday.

If you are after the trophies as well then I will happily boost them with you.

That would be great :) If you see me online just invite me to a lobby (if I'm playing a different game invite me anyways, I'll try to join as quickly as possible). I'll probably just put on some music and do the boosting :D We should take turns in winning races.

Edited by drahkon

That would be great :) If you see me online just invite me to a lobby (if I'm playing a different game invite me anyways, I'll try to join as quickly as possible). I'll probably just put on some music and do the boosting :D We should take turns in winning races.

Yeah, sounds good. Shouldn't take that long as we can just set the laps to 3 and pick a small track.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!