NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Bought Animal Crossing, Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3, hope this goes through. :D

EDIT: I got my codes yay

Edited by f00had

got my codes! :bouncy:

but it seems prices are going back to normal guys! so check before you buy

Ah missed out there, I would've loved Animal Crossing, Mario and Pikmin at a bargain price. Anyone pick up more than they needed?

It seems like loads of people bought multiple games during the pricing error, Nintendo should take a hint and start dropping the price of older games like that on purpose. ;)

Surely it's better for them to sell a higher number of titles at a reduced price, than hardly any at full price. ::shrug:

I wonder if we might see some of these codes appear on eBay? Wouldn't mind snagging a code for New Super Mario Bros U, Mario & Luigi DT, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Bravely Default, Layton & The Azran Legacy, Nintendogs & Cats or Pilotwings Resort...

Yeah got mario and luigi too. No code yet but I'm sure it'll be fine. Bargain! Gutted I missed out on donkey kong

It seems like loads of people bought multiple games during the pricing error, Nintendo should take a hint and start dropping the price of older games like that on purpose. ;)

Surely it's better for them to sell a higher number of titles at a reduced price, than hardly any at full price. ::shrug:

It's very easy for us to say Hey Nintendo should drop their prices! but then they'd never sell any new games if people expect the prices to be dropped so drastically.

It's very easy for us to say Hey Nintendo should drop their prices! but then they'd never sell any new games if people expect the prices to be dropped so drastically.
That's a good point, didn't think of that. :heh:

I'm sure quite a lot of fans would still pre-order/buy new games at full price though, even if that was the case.

I know for sure that I wouldn't be able to wait for something like MK8 to drop in price. :grin:

That never happens with anything else. Nearly every non Nintendo game releases at full price then reduces some months later. They still make money when it's RRP at release and later when they reduce it. Otherwise they wouldn't still be in business. Truth is, maybe Nintendo know their games aren't new and exciting enough anymore to warrant full price buys.

I just received my codes for Wonderful 101 and Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D.

That will help with my current problem of having too many games to play.

its not helping anyone's lol

To everyone who grabbed Wonderful 101 for £8, best £8 you're gonna spend all year.

i'm getting to the point where I am resigned to never playing all these games. Multiplayer is just to tempting. Every time I think I'll start a game, it's like just a couple of COD matches first...

I think I now have about 8 what I would call single player games that I have opened to register on club Nintendo but never taken the disc out of the box and another 6 games that I play online multiplayer, but have never even started the single player game. Need to get my skates on because when MK8 comes out it's all over.

To everyone who grabbed Wonderful 101 for £8, best £8 you're gonna spend all year.

Really wish I'd seen this in time!! I'm hoping the price reductions were part of an upcoming sale/offer that went up early by accident and we get another chance.

Really wish I'd seen this in time!! I'm hoping the price reductions were part of an upcoming sale/offer that went up early by accident and we get another chance.

Don't hold your breath. It was obviously just an error because they only just started selling eShop download codes on their site today. Obviously some moron put the wrong prices up on the site...

... Yeah I'm gutted I missed out too :cry:

TW101 is now installed and ready to go! That said, I'm waiting until the end of the month before I play it. Donkey Kong 3D however can't fit onto my 3DS so I'm going to have to order a good SD card over the next week or so.

Managed to get in on this offer, so pleased! I was this close to ordering Animal Crossing yesterday for £25 as well.

Got Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Animal Crossing and Mario and Luigi for £24.85! All codes have arrived now, Donkey Kong currently the first of the installations :)

Damn, saw this due to the What have you bought thread. I really want animal crossing.

Suppose I better just buy it full price.

Wii U remotes aka Wii Party U (btw why isn't this called Wii U Party?)

... currently £31.48 at Zavvi using CODE: SALE10 :)

http://www.zavvi.com/games-wii-u/wii-party-u-with-remote-plus-black/10861553.html

You can also use that code on:

Mario 3D World

Splinter Cell

Just Dance 2014

Assassins Creed 4

Zombi U

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/sale/games.list?searchFilters=V2lpIFUjcGxhdGZvcm1fY29udGVudDpXaWlcIFUhUmVzdHJpY3RlZCBDb250ZW50IEZpbHRlciNyZXN0cmljdGVkOmZhbHNlIQ%3D%3D

Edited by Retro_Link