NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Managed to nab Deus Ex for £13.99 off Amazon.

Me too. I just remembered the deal and quickly checked it out, thankfully it was still there.

Nice deal.

Oh and by the way, you should join the waitlist ASAP whenever you can.

Edited by -Dem0-

Yeah I got it too. So after promising I would be calmer this gen. On the past few days I've bought mario, splinter cell, deus ex, injustice and batman :)

I noticed that Deus Ex deal (I already have it!) so I'm glad a few more people have picked it up. Really good game.

Thanks, same price on Amazon. Ridiculously expensive, especially considering the black remote with Wii Party U is £30.

Picked up Splinter Cell and Deus Ex in the black friday sales. Missus nabbed them for xmas so will have to wait to get my sneak on :)

Well, after a month of faff on, shopto didn't honour my Disney Infinity for Wii U for £39. It went from delivery drama to me chasing the post office to calling for days to get through and then they said they would send me another.

Got an email last night saying a refund had been given as it's no longer in stock.

More like not in stock for £39!

tumblr_m36561qWxI1rr7droo1_500.gif

Edited by tapedeck

If this deal was available a few weeks/months ago I would've taken advantage of it, but I'm just not sure if I can bring myself to play that game now, especially right after the sublime SM3DW. :blank:

It's also likely to drop in price a bit more I reckon. :hmm:

Cheers for posting though.

As the Wii U thread has been so successful, I thought I would make a 3DS Bargain thread. Post them all here!

Very tempting prices!! Particularly interested in AC3 and SRT.... although I've heard AC3 can be a bit dodgey on the wii u?

Very tempting prices!! Particularly interested in AC3 and SRT.... although I've heard AC3 can be a bit dodgey on the wii u?

Not dodgy on the Wii U. Just for me the gameplay was dull but the story was excellent.

It is worth it at that price. Loads of side missions to do but I just couldnt be arsed with them.

Not dodgy on the Wii U. Just for me the gameplay was dull but the story was excellent.

It is worth it at that price. Loads of side missions to do but I just couldnt be arsed with them.

tbh I have splinter cell and deus ex to get through, if game play isn't that great then I'll hold off a bit... AC4 is better from what I understand, so might get that when the price drops/I finish splinter cell and deus ex

Hey guys,

We're gonna have a bit of a change and have any Gaming Bargains you find be posted in a thread in each of the boards, instead of having the separate Bargains Boards... which has been renamed and will now just be used for Sales and Trades.

It should get much more activity and be seen my more people this way.

So if you find any Wii U, Wii, 3DS Bargains etc... this is now the place :)