NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

The physical copy is awesome. Check out the interior of the box.

Maybe you can keep the physical gift and give the digital code away/trade that with someone?

Didn't realise this was an option - if someone would prefer to do it this way round that would work too!

I saw Lego City limited edition for £20 in HMV Oxford Street (the one closing down/relocation). Other WiiU games and accessories are reduced in price including downstairs so worth checking out.

Hmmmm. Is it worth it at that price? Anyone played it?

I finished the Vita version and it's alright. It's really easy but the main problem is the map, which isn't very clear and it's a vital thing that needs to be right, given that its a Metroid style game.

Nintendo land £15 Tesco

zombiU £15 simplygames

Monster hunter tri £17 game collection/base.com

Sonic and Sega All-stars racing £13 base.com

Call of Duty Black ops £22 gameseek

Tekken tag tournament £13 shopto

Assassins creed 3 £10 shopto

Rayman legends £18 shopto

FIFA soccer 13 £28 base.com

Very tempted at that price of Sonic Olympic Winter game thing (title is ridiculous :heh: ) may have to purchase it for that. Hmm.

Head's up. The eShop download version of Mario Tennis Open has been reduced to £17.99 on GAME's website! http://www.game.co.uk/en/mario-tennis-open-158038?provenance=Download&categoryIdentifier=428847&attributeName1=Shop%20By&attributeValue1=107

Not sure if it's a mistake or not, but it does work (I bought a code while it was available and have had it sent to me just fine), so GO GO GO! Go get it!

Head's up. The eShop download version of Mario Tennis Open has been reduced to £17.99 on GAME's website! http://www.game.co.uk/en/mario-tennis-open-158038?provenance=Download&categoryIdentifier=428847&attributeName1=Shop%20By&attributeValue1=107

Not sure if it's a mistake or not, but it does work (I bought a code while it was available and have had it sent to me just fine), so GO GO GO! Go get it!

its rubbish though right??

its rubbish though right??

Noooo! It's a great game!

It's not as good as Mario Tennis on the N64 by any stretch, and the power up shots can sometimes ruin the flow of the game somewhat, but for what it is it's a very fun experience. And at that price I'd definitely recommend it!

Is Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D worth £5?

Absolutely. I played loads of that game when it launched. It's a blast to play. Unlocking all of the characters / costumes / weapons and trying to beat your high score is what it's all about. So if that's up your street then you'll enjoy this! It looks great on the console and controls well too. If highly recommend both the RE games on the 3ds, but for a fiver you definitely can't go wrong with this!

Is Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D worth £5?

Ohhh, yes. This feels like a wonderful arcade version companion to the sublime Revelations. And, it's even better with 2 players on the go at the same time. Which you can do local or online, if anyone stills plays this online. Revelations for the scares, this for hordes of relentless enemies and bosses coming at you in locations from Res.4 and 5.

Basically in Mercenaries you have hordes of enemies that you gotta kill with set weapons & items and compete for the highest score. If you enjoy the combat of Resident Evil 5 then you'll love Mercenaries... of course if you have Resident Evil 4/5/6 you could play Mercenaries for free :p But the 3DS version has all the stages from 4 and 5 and all the characters plus some new ones like Claire.