NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

Absolutely. I played loads of that game when it launched. It's a blast to play. Unlocking all of the characters / costumes / weapons and trying to beat your high score is what it's all about. So if that's up your street then you'll enjoy this! It looks great on the console and controls well too. If highly recommend both the RE games on the 3ds, but for a fiver you definitely can't go wrong with this!

Ohhh, yes. This feels like a wonderful arcade version companion to the sublime Revelations. And, it's even better with 2 players on the go at the same time. Which you can do local or online, if anyone stills plays this online. Revelations for the scares, this for hordes of relentless enemies and bosses coming at you in locations from Res.4 and 5.

Basically in Mercenaries you have hordes of enemies that you gotta kill with set weapons & items and compete for the highest score. If you enjoy the combat of Resident Evil 5 then you'll love Mercenaries... of course if you have Resident Evil 4/5/6 you could play Mercenaries for free :p But the 3DS version has all the stages from 4 and 5 and all the characters plus some new ones like Claire.

I bought it and I'm quite impressed with it. There are reviews I've seen on YouTube kind of slating it but I'm finding this to be quite fun. I just want to unlock Claire already!!!

anyone know of any good deals on the high capcity battery for the Gamepad?

anyone know of any good deals on the high capacity battery for the Gamepad?

I don't see what peoples problem is with this capacity... 3 hours is generally plenty for me, when it gets low I pop in the power cable and play on the go. The cable is thin, so doesn't restrict game pad movement, it's long so distance from the plug isn't an issue.

Is my home just more abundant in sockets than the average home?? : /

Cheapest I've seen is £25 off amazon, not sure how good that one is though

Oh...my...GOD! I am SO running down Morrisons tomorrow before work! That wasn't the only 3DS game up for sale either though!

Orly? Anything else? I might do some drive bys on my nearest ones tomorrow and have a look!

Orly? Anything else? I might do some drive bys on my nearest ones tomorrow and have a look!

Bulk buy Rummy! BULK BUUUYYYY!! :laughing:

Bulk buy Rummy! BULK BUUUYYYY!! :laughing:

Fuck all down my local. Ended up with beer and vodka instead.

I just checked out a photo on HUKD and saw one of them bought a couple of 3DS games but I can't remember what they were from the top of my head. I saw Professor Layton on the normal DS for £3. I've already played it though so I didn't bother.

HOWEVER I did go to CEX today and saw Pokemon X for £28. I had £27.50 with them already from pre-owned games from a few weeks back so I decided to finally get it.

I REGRET NOTHING! :D

Although I love the fact that the third Pokemon I caught was Pikachu, I just hate what they've done to his tail!!! It looks so odd! PIKACHU'S BEEN CIRCUMCISED!

Although I love the fact that the third Pokemon I caught was Pikachu, I just hate what they've done to his tail!!! It looks so odd! PIKACHU'S BEEN CIRCUMCISED!

Worry not, that's a female gender exclusive feature.

where is the cheapest place to find Wii U pro controller?

I tried to buy one in Smyths but they're sold out and I was told they won't be getting them back in stock. The listing has been removed from their site and when that happens it usually means it's being discontinued. Gamestop haven't had them in stock since the Wii U launch. The Wii U pro controller is like gold dust. Couldn't find it anywhere except 1 place.

Harvey Norman. I can't remember now if it was €55. Anyway I was queuing up when I seen their price match sign. I told the staff member Smyths were selling them for €39. He didn't even check to see if it was true and just sorted it so that when I went to pay, €39 was the price. I could have been lying. Afterwards I was kind of thinking I should have said €20, still €39 is fair. It was 2 days before Christmas and maybe he was too busy to check though he didn't really look busy. You should try there and chance your arm saying they're £20 elsewhere.

I tried to buy one in Smyths but they're sold out and I was told they won't be getting them back in stock. The listing has been removed from their site and when that happens it usually means it's being discontinued. Gamestop haven't had them in stock since the Wii U launch. The Wii U pro controller is like gold dust. Couldn't find it anywhere except 1 place.

Harvey Norman. I can't remember now if it was €55. Anyway I was queuing up when I seen their price match sign. I told the staff member Smyths were selling them for €39. He didn't even check to see if it was true and just sorted it so that when I went to pay, €39 was the price. I could have been lying. Afterwards I was kind of thinking I should have said €20, still €39 is fair. It was 2 days before Christmas and maybe he was too busy to check though he didn't really look busy. You should try there and chance your arm saying they're £20 elsewhere.

cool dude. will have to go looking around!

save this sinking a bit - whats the best price out there for nfs? I was resisting prior to christmas... that appears to have been a mistake!

save this sinking a bit - whats the best price out there for nfs? I was resisting prior to christmas... that appears to have been a mistake!

Just looked at the retailers I normally shop with, The Hut, Grainger Games, Zavvi, The Game Collection, Wow HD, Game, Shop To and Base, and all of them are not stocking this anymore.

Only places I can see it are;

Amazon; 39.42 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Need-Speed-Most-Wanted-Nintendo/dp/B00BANHR52/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1389313001&sr=8-10&keywords=need+for+speed+most+wanted

Play; 39.89; http://www.play.com/Games/Wii-U/4-/40638437/Need-For-Speed-Most-Wanted-U/Product.html?searchstring=need+for+speed+most+wanted&searchsource=0&searchtype=gameall&urlrefer=search&strefer=gameall&searchfilters=s%7bneed+for+speed+most+wanted%7d%2bc%7b362%7d%2b

Bummer price, I picked this up near release date for 25 quid.

What's the general going rate on a Wii U now? Just saw my local sainsburys has the 32GB premium for £199.99(so system with Nintendoland pack in), no idea if that's a better price or deal than elsewhere though!

Given all the (non-Nintendoland) good game + Wii U Premium bundles that were about before Christmas, I have in my mind that £200 for a console with a game is the sort of norm. It'd be good if those limited edition bundles went down more to below £180.

Can i link to a thread on neogaf here?

WiiU/3DS eshop digital download price crash

There is a thread on neo gaf,

the nintendo webstore has some crashy digital download game prices right now which is either an error or a price crash so get them while they are HOT HOT HOT

Lego City undercover the chase begins (3DS) £6.95

Animal crossing £7.95

Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros £7.95

Donkey Kong Country returns 3d £8.95

The Wonderful 101 £8.95

Pikmin 3 £8.95

i've bought a few but no confirmation email as yet..but the order shows as placed

Got me Lego City for 3DS. Let's see how it goes. Was able to do it, just by putting in some random address for myself. Here's hoping this is legit.

Not got my code yet but i have my confirmation emails

The deal/glitch is up on Hot Uk Deals now so its going to explode with bargain hunters soon