NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Wii U and 3DS Gaming Bargains

How did I not see this sooner! Out of stock now :(

check again, seems to be back in stock when I just looked and use code 10THANKS at checkout for 10% off

edit: ignore that, showing out of stock again, sorry :p

I got confused as it lets you go to checkout even though it's out of stock, the other day when it was out it wouldn't even let you add to cart

That's weird, they removed Rayman Legends from the Black Friday page and it's still £30.50 on their website.

EDIT: Decided to have a look around, found it for £20 at Grainger Games. Just ordered it myself even though I'm getting Mario 3D World this week lol

Edited by f00had

Rayman is back on the Amazon lightning deals. 10:15am start time.

All gone. It went for £14.99.

Edited by -Dem0-

Wow checked the page at 10:18 and it was all sold out. Gone on the waiting list now hope I can get a copy

EDIT: Yay managed to get it! Now to cancel my other order at Grainger games... or I could just sell it at CEX and get £21 lol :D

Edited by f00had

Batman Arkham Origins is half price @GAME at the moment. I've risked it but if this ain't sealed it's going straight back!

HERE

Injustice is a good game, not a massive fighter fan but it was fun. Wish I waited on Origins.

Had one in my basket, but decided not to buy it. Price was good, but didn't want the two games. And I'll probably need the money else where.

Had one in my basket, but decided not to buy it. Price was good, but didn't want the two games. And I'll probably need the money else where.

You're mental. They're both incredible games... But even if you didn't keep it, you could have made a profit on it. Crazy deal!

Plenty of Wii U Amazon deals coming up...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Friday-Deals/b/ref=amb_link_178559747_2?ie=UTF8&node=161428031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=right-csm-1&pf_rd_r=12NMRMP85KE8N18YR8Y4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=450654187&pf_rd_i=468294

Wii U Premium Console (8.15am)

Lego Batman 2 (9.15am)

Just Dance 2014 (12.15pm)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut (12.15pm)

Splinter Cell Blacklist (4.15pm)

Just Dance Kids 2014 (5.15pm)

Wonder if that Premium Wii U will be £149? seeing as a Premium with Rayman and Lego City was £199.

I've set my alarm to get Splinter Cell

Incase Amazon disappoint, it's currently £14.98 at Zavvi and is also part of a 2 for £25 promotion.

Is that all versions of Just Dance? Might have a gander if it is, my friend is thinking of getting it so it might make for a good Christmas present! (I'll just have to put her off buying it herself :P)